Who are we?
At Twinbody we are on a mission to help millions of people living a healthy life. As a product, we are a social app for weight loss support, encouragement and inspiration. Twinbody as a company, is a technology start-up based at founders house in Copenhagen. After rapid user growth of over 100k users within month’s and recent funding, we are now expanding our team.
Who are we looking for?
As Chief Technology Officer you will take on one of the most important role’s at Twinbody, which is leading our team of three developers to deliver optimal technology from all aspects of frontend, backend, data infrastructure, cloud services and QA. We need someone who are somewhat of a unicorn, who loves to take on drawing up the technology vision, managing your team as well as digging in and assisting on all development aspects.
With Twinbody you will…
- Align the business and technological vision of Twinbody
- Provide systems planning and recommendations on new or different software and technologies that will enhance current systems and support overall business goals
- Manage and develop your team of developers. We currently have two frontend and one backend developer
- Run the daily standups and solve the blocking issues, you’re the SCRUM master
- Optimise and lead the necessary processes such as test-, QA- & release process as well as emergency procedures
- Assist business unit in writing the detailed functional as well as architectural spec’s
- Assist your developers in backend development as well as development of database architecture and admin
Your likely background and profile
- 3+ years of overall business/technology experience.
- 3+ years of experience with .NET development
- 3+ years of database design and development on MSSQL
- Knowledge of AWS cloud services
- Knowledge and experience with cloud based architectures, API gateways etc.
- Comfortable being both hands-on and team lead
- Preferably you have experience leading a team
- Strong communicator
- You’ve been part of a team shipping web, Android and iOS products
- Preferably University degree with top tier performance
What we offer…
- Salary with equity or bonus package
- Relocation package for the right candidate
- Flexible working hours and vacation: Morning person or night owl, this job is for you
- Located near public transit
- Part of vibrant founders house and start-up village in Islands Brygge (Copenhagen) where we share office with 30+ other tech start-ups
- Social gatherings and games: Hangout with your colleagues
- Free coffee/tea: Get your caffeine fix for free
- Free beer on Fridays: Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together
- Free soft drinks and treats/fruits: Peckish after lunch? We got your back
- Free lunch: Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day
- Pension plan: We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly
- Maternity/paternity leave: Kids are the future, go spend time with them
Apply with a few words and a CV for email@example.com (+45 6136 1699)