We have a promising startup, at the verge of international success - you have experience and energy to take us all the way.
WANNASPORT is on a mission is to make it easier to get out and do sports with old and new friends - whether you need a court to play on, an activity to participate in or people to play with. WannaSport launched in september 2014 and is optimized for iPhone, Android and the web. At the core of our product is a versatile engine that can integrate with most booking and activity systems in the world. We’ve built a unique product that changes the way you access sports activities. Now we need your help to get to the next level.
- Your job will be to manage the development of WannaSport apps and websites as well as integrations to booking and resource management systems.
- You will define the architecture and ensure that we deliver the technology on the goals we set.
- You will manage and guide the development team.
- You will be part of the management team and be part of the strategic business decisions.
The salary package will be a combination of salary and direct ownership
- You have a lot of experience with core web technologies
- You would like to lead your own team and make the key technology and workflow decisions
- You would like to manage and scale a service with thousands of users
- You would like to be part of a rapidly growing startup with international ambitions
- Experience with .Net, NodeJS, iOS or Android development is a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience in working in a startup is a plus, but not a requirement
You’ll be part of a small company that’s growing at rocket speed. We are a team of seven people with a passion for sport. We have promising sales pipeline, and looking to start franchising agreements in new european markets early 2018.
We are located in Founders House, Startup Village at Islands Brygge.
Submit your application or any questions you may have to our CEO, Jacob Lau Larsen +45 2565 6696 or email@example.com. We aim to fill the application as soon as possible, but preferably no later than the 1st of march 2018.