Project Manager for CIO Office
What we offer
As part of the overall company strategy, Group IT is transforming into a global, efficient and professional IT organization with focus on being business driven and customer centric.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Project Manager for the CIO Office. Your background is either from IT or the business and you have experience working as project manager, management consultant or line manager. You are structured, analytical, think strategically and work well in a multicultural environment with executive management. You also have experience working with various business functions in the value chain, and know how IT enables the business.
You will be part of a team of dedicated and experienced colleagues in the CIO Office in Group IT at Widex HQ and will have the opportunity to work with a multitude of exciting tasks that have a direct strategic impact on information and technology at Widex.
The role supports the CIO in the daily work and key tasks include:
- Project manage small to medium size projects (internal IT projects and business solution projects)
- Assist with CIO Office tasks (financial follow-up, KPI reporting, project portfolio management)
- Assist with global governance activities including follow-up with local IT/Finance staff in Sales Companies
- Assist with strategic projects and transformation/globalization activities in Group IT
- Manage internal process optimization activities
The role is part of the CIO Office and currently reports to the CIO.
We expect you to have a university or business school degree – preferably at master level within IT, Business or similar. You have a minimum of 2 years of experience preferably from an international setting.
- Experience with project management, transformation or change management
- Business understanding from a global company
- Enterprise level experience and ability to connect and communicate with business
- A process oriented mindset
- Good presentation skills (creating and performing)
Supporting the IT management team and the CIO you are expected to be able to work independently and handle many activities simultaneously. It is mandatory that you are fluent in spoken and written English; other language skills are a plus.
- Open-minded and trustworthy
- A motivating and selling personality
- Supportive and service minded
- A global and multicultural mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-structured approach to challenges and result oriented
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact IT Strategy Manager, Didde-Marie Gruber Højberg via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.