IT Change and Release Manager
Do you want to work with world-class IT processes and contribute to developing our change & release processes? The Arla IT Service Transition department is responsible for change and release management, and we need your excellent team player skills and can-do attitude to achieve our IT strategy. Look forward to a job in a busy and turbulent setting where you can rely on developing your skills and gratifying your personal ambitions.
You secure world-class operational stability
You will act as process expert within our change mgmt. process which means that you should be able to work on a strategic and tactical level and chair our Continuous Service Improvement process. But you will also work on a more operational level, participating in the Change manager guard rooster making sure that IT application and infrastructure changes are introduced in a controlled – yet efficient and agile manner.
You will also:
- Ensure that changes are scheduled without conflict and/or implemented as part of a scheduled service window
- Facilitate that IT change requests follow the change management processes prior to the deployment into the production environment
- Provide daily support for the change management policy, process procedures and tool, including training to users, when necessary
- Make sure that the total impact of the change has been reviewed, and all necessary actions are in place
- Execute periodic auditing of the change process to ensure compliance
- By utilizing your experience and insight in market trends, technologies and tools, ensure that Arla IT have the best in class Change and Release mgmt. process
IT profile with change management skills
You are a skilled IT profile with knowledge of IT Change and Release Management within ITIL and have a holistic understanding of how Change and Release mgmt. interlinks with other ITIL processes. You champion to explain ITIL process easily and understandably to various stakeholders and implement/optimize processes that balance both agility and stability.
You thrive working in a team-oriented, collaborative and at times intense and dynamic environment, and you know how to build and maintain good relations. You use your strong verbal and written communication skills and your ability to communicate with external business contacts and colleagues at all organisational levels while maintaining a positive service-oriented attitude.
Moreover, you have a strong eye for details and a high degree of flexibility, allowing you to detect and adapt to sudden changes in your daily work. You are highly self-motivated and driven and have the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a dynamic and busy environment with changing priorities. Finally, you speak and write English fluently.
Application & Contact
For additional information, please call Claus Koch Pedersen at +45 8938 1430. Applications will be processed as they are received. Please state in your application where you have seen the advertisement.
Please apply until January 14th 2018.