IT Security Architect
We are looking for a team-player interested in growth and professional challenges.
Saxo Bank IT consists of over 500 IT professionals based in Copenhagen and Delhi who, using latest technologies and agile methodologies; design, build and run the Saxo Bank award-winning, global multi-asset trading platform. Our speciality is within capital markets with a focus on high reliability, large volumes, low latency and a world-class, cloud-based experience for retail, institutional and white-label clients.
Our in-house designed, built and operated Saxo Bank trading platform handles:
- 10s of thousands of concurrent online trading clients in over 180 countries, 24 hours per day / 5,5 trading days per week
- intraday execution and booking with peaks over 1000 trades per second
- trade request received, executed, booked and PnL updated under 15 milliseconds
- over 1,000,000 transactions processed daily
- more than 160,000 unique monthly users in our social trading community
As a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank, we are subject to stringent EU directives and regulations regarding client handling. Our internal systems undergo strict security measures to ensure the protection of client information, providing the safest online trading experience available. As an IT Security Specialist, you will be in the epicentre of a highly professional, agile and state of the art organisation delivering one of the world’s most advanced, resilient and competitive trading platforms.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Continue to strengthen IT Security as a business enabler in the bank’s online trading solutions
- Delivering advice and best practice solutions within security to stakeholders within IT and business units
- Support IT development with long-term security solutions and architectural guidance
- Help develop the risk and threat model used to guide and prioritise the work within the IT Security, Risk and Compliance department
The position is within the specialist team of the IT Security, Risk & Compliance department and you will report to the head of IT Security, Risk & Compliance.
To qualify for this position you have:
- Broad expertise in all aspects of Information Security
- Strong insight into Application Security
- Strong knowledge of today’s threat and risk landscape and related technical/process controls
- Significant experience in Microsoft-based enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of how to securely migrate services into the cloud
- Opinionated on next-generation networks in a secure environment
Further, you are an analytical person with high integrity while still being result-oriented and pragmatic, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
A chance to define how we use new technologies in a very agile organisation.
The opportunity to design and work with state of the art security systems from some of the top vendors in the industry, along with a set of very competent colleagues in a truly global organisation.
As well as:
- The chance to join a genuinely growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, ambitious and international team in an informal and pleasant working environment.
Saxo Bank Group (Saxo) is a leading Danish multi-asset trading and investment specialist, offering a complete set of trading and investment technologies, tools and strategies. For almost 25 years, Saxo’s mission has been to enable individuals and institutions by facilitating their access to professional trading and investing through technology and expertise.
As a fully licensed and regulated bank, Saxo enables its private clients to trade multiple asset classes across global financial markets from one single margin account and across multiple devices. Additionally, Saxo provides institutional clients such as banks and brokers with multi-asset execution, prime brokerage services and trading technology.
Saxo’s award winning trading platforms are available in more than 20 languages and form the technology backbone of more than 100 financial institutions worldwide.
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Saxo employs more than 1500 people in financial centres around the world including London, Singapore, Paris, Zurich, Dubai and Tokyo.
As a bank offering fully digitalised solutions for self-trading, advisory and discretionary services, Saxo is continuously at the forefront of innovation, meaning that clients benefit from proven technology. 600 IT developers and 150 back-office resources develop and deliver Saxo’s solution for the benefit of clients. Outsourcing solutions support the full-service value chain.