Team lead/supervisor for IS Onsite Support, Nordic
Take on a leadership role with a global outlook.
Do you have leadership experience, and do you know what it takes to deliver first class customer support? Then this is your opportunity to take on a challenging and wide-ranging leadership role in a global organisation.
At our headquarters in Bjerringbro, you will join Grundfos IT Services (IS), where you will report to the Senior Manager of IS Onsite Support. As the team lead/supervisor for Onsite Support – Nordic, you will manage 15 employees – including 10 apprentices – who are tasked with providing on-site 1st level IS support for around 5,000 employees across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
”This is a role with a global outlook, and you will collaborate virtually with colleagues in IS Support all over the world. You will quickly establish a vast, international network and a good understanding of how IT is used all over the world,” says Senior Manager Bjarne Schou Lafontaine.
You deliver onsite IS support across the Nordics
Balancing leadership and management, you plan and coordinate your team’s tasks and resources to maintain an efficient and harmonious work environment and deliver the fast and outstanding service that secures high customer satisfaction. Specifically, you:
- Select and hire new apprentices, providing coaching and mentoring and coordinating with their schools and the Grundfos department responsible for apprentices
- Follow-up on KPI's, e.g. support SLO, User Satisfaction and Asset Management
- Collaborate and coordinate with the 5 other IS Support team leads/supervisors who cover the remaining Grundfos locations globally to ensure alignment in support goals and processes
- Collaborate with external service providers and stakeholders in Grundfos IS as well as virtually with employees and colleagues outside of Denmark
”As a team lead/supervisor, you will spend 90% of your time on management. You need to be a good mentor to the apprentices and provide them with the training they need, so that they in turn can provide Grundfos employees across the Nordics with the IS support they need,” Bjarne Schou Lafontaine explains.
Strong leaderhip skills and experience within customer support
In this role, you are a leader first and foremost. This means that your leadership and people skills are essential, as is your innate understanding of good customer support. Equally importantly, you are an apt networker with a knack for influence stakeholders. We imagine that you:
- have 1+ years of experience in a Service Support role
- have experience leading people and ITIL processes, preferably within IT
- speak and write English and Danish fluently
- understand the IT setup of an organisation
“As your job is to drive and facilitate excellent onsite support, your ability to motivate and lead your team is key. To succeed, you need to thrive in a frank and fast-paced environment where directness is considered a virtue,” says Bjarne Schou Lafontaine.
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant at Jobindex Agnethe Taps at +45 88 63 00 39.
Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link below. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Recruitment consultant at Jobindex
Tlf. +45 88 63 00 39
Please write in your application that you saw the job listing at it-jobbank.