SEO Specialist for our Copenhagen office
As our SEO Specialist, you will be our in-house expert in SEO and will have ownership of this area for our entire company with 5 offices around Europe. You have a technical mindset and you are passionate about analyzing data - and not to forget up to date about the latest and best practices within the world of SEO. In this role, you will be in charge of us reaching the top of page 1 on Google on all relevant searches around app development and monitor our daily performance to understand search performance across the different markets.
Who are Nodes?
We are a young, ambitious mobile agency working with all sorts of digital solutions, mainly driven around mobile development. We are in total 75+ employees across our Copenhagen, London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Aarhus offices. We are a bunch of geeks who love to discuss everything from robot programming and the latest web-based trends, to the newest native OS features during our lunch breaks. We have a young, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie. We work for leading brands, agencies and startups and take pride in building awesome enterprise apps. Recently we became a part of the Japanese conglomerate Monstar Lab.
- Hands on execution of the SEO strategy for the company to increase traffic and leads generation for Denmark, UK, The Netherlands and more countries to come
- Responsible for technical SEO, onsite optimization and link building
- Responsible for content creation (blog posts, PR, white papers etc.)
- Tracking, auditing and performance review of the SEO/SEM efforts
- Keep up with the newest trends in SEO and SEM
- Work closely together with the rest of the Marketing team to execute the overall marketing strategy
- A passion for SEO/SEM
- Proven track effort with technical SEO reviews, onsite optimization, content creation and link building
- Advanced user of Analytics and relevant SEO tools
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with SEO - preferable from a SEO agency or likewise
- Experience with content creation and PR is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated mentality; driven at all times to meet and exceed goals
- A Wordpress expert
We can offer:
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full-time position with starting date as soon as possible
- You will be working out of our office located at Islands Brygge in the center of Copenhagen
- Salary depending on qualifications
- Fluent in English and an advantage if you also speak Danish
If you have any questions feel free to contact Malthe Kringelbach Iversen on e-mail email@example.com