Team Lead to Network
If you are looking for an IT job packed with impact and influence, this is your opportunity. At ECCO we have embarked on an exciting IT journey. We are re-thinking our global network – with you as our Team Leader, who can lead changes, promote team spirit, motivating passionate and high skilled team members in a multicultural and global environment.
The Network Team is placed in Group IT, Infrastructure & Operations, which is engaged to “Get the Basics Right”, delivering solid platforms, building a strong and scalable foundation. The Network Team Leader role is to plan, design, organize, and manage staff and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of ECCO’s IT infrastructure.
The Network Team Lead will also lead by example, being a role model to the team, inspiring them to be successful and operate in a highly efficient manner, therefore improving our daily operations, documentation and network design around the world. The Network team consist of 4 dedicated employees placed in Denmark and Indonesia. With assistance from your colleagues in the Systems, Servers, Client Computing and Security departments you will:
- Together with your team, further develop and improve the Network Design and Monitoring at ECCOs infrastructure.
- Monitor and manage the following technologies to ensure the availability, reliability and responsiveness of systems and services:
- All LAN/WAN/MAN/WLAN voice and data network topologies.
- Network infrastructure including firewalls, wan optimizers and WiFi.
- 3rd party telecom services including MPLS, VPN, Internet, PSTN.
- Work closely with the business, to match their expectations and act proactively to support their needs.
- Manage and monitor the flow of day-to-day operational tasks in the Network department.
- Ensure ticket handling in a timely manner and in accordance with the defined procedures and processes.
- Improve and develop processes supporting ECCO and the Group IT strategy.
- Clarify performance expectations and help team members achieve success through coaching, mentoring and providing effective and timely feedback, recognizing accomplishments and providing discipline when appropriate.
- Facilitate, lead and implement projects within the network area.
Qualifications and work experience:
In Group IT, we are committed to establishing successful relationships with the business units. You are able to deliver on this, by creating a positive working environment, where you help improve the quality and timeliness of our deliveries. To do so, you manage and navigate across time zones and cultural differences, while you contribute to advance our new strategy that takes Group IT closer to our customers. It is expected that you:
- Have excellent skills and knowledge within Network and Communication technologies in a Global Enterprise environment.
- 15+ years of work experience and at least 5+ years of networks experience.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is an advantage, but your passion and experience with network and people are most important.
- Relevant certifications within Network and Infrastructure.
- Have an ongoing high focus on risk management and proactively initiate actions to manage and mitigate risks.
- Extensive experience documenting networks, procedures, systems, and practices.
- You are self-motivated, flexible, able to prioritize and work under pressure staying calm and diplomatic, meeting tight deadlines.
- You are a true team player (friendly, polite, collaborative), open to feedback and able to give feedback that is honest, helpful and kind, promoting a good team spirit.
- Demonstrate leadership and personnel management skills.
- Have a structured approach and are capable of dealing with many and diversified tasks simultaneously.
- Have strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and able to communicate effectively in English (Corporate language).
A challenging and varied job in a very international company and multicultural environment, constantly developing, and characterized by a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued. At ECCO, career development is a priority – and important to our success. We invest in our people.
Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us and we offer participation in internal and external courses, vendor specific educations and conferences supporting this development. ECCO is characterized by an international organization, with many nationalities in many countries. We aim at reflecting the same multi-cultural environment in our headquarters in Southern Jutland. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background. For more information on this position, please contact the Head of Infrastructure & Operations, Aleandro Carniel, at +45 5339 3200.
Send your application online as soon as possible at ECCO.com. Applications must be submitted in English, including both a motivation letter and a CV.