Are you up for the challenge of developing the next generation Video Management Software, delivering the maximum performance for our customers while using the best tools and the newest techniques and protocols?
Your daily work includes:
- Designing and building features according to customer requirements, as part of our feature team using scrum
- Developing own high technical insight into more technology areas
- Coding, unit testing and documentation in compliance with the development processes
- Actively contributing to best practices to enhance the team
- Effectively responding to customer input and evaluating the risk and cost of bug fixes
- Thinking quality and testability into code
You will be developing in C++ targeting the Windows platform. One of our main components is our media database, which delivers state of the art write many/read less performance with large data throughput.
At Milestone Systems knowledge sharing and teamwork is in focus, so you will be contributing to the ongoing development of our high-quality software development processes in collaboration with Test, Support, Technical Communications and Product Management in order to secure the best possible product.
- Several years of experience with C++
- Experience with memory management and managed – unmanaged interoperability
- Knowledge about high performance computing, multithreading and scalability
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Analytical and at the same time holistic approach to new solutions/technologies
- Innovative and proactive with an ability to challenge existing solutions
- Curious and with a desire to maintain and extend a broad technical knowledge
- Responsible and conscious about the quality of work with the will to bring assignments all the way
- Adaptable to changes and open for new challenges
- Positive contributor to the ongoing sparring and sharing with your colleagues
- Individual career path – technical and leadership growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessments
- Multicultural environment with teams of world-wide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored “All Inclusive” program with breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, fruit and beverages, health insurance, massage and reflexology treatments, company bikes and open communication
- Social work environment – active internal staff association driving events like cooking classes, tasting events, outdoor activities, cultural events, Friday bar and annual Christmas and summer parties
- Work life balance – flexible working hours and 5 extra vacation days
How to join our company
If you want to be part of this exciting team and company, grab your keyboard and submit your application and CV in English. Do not hesitate and miss this chance, as interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
For more information, please contact Senior Engineering Manager, Søren Løfvall at +45 61 717 516, or visit our website: www.milestonesys.com.
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group. Milestone technology is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations to manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs.
We call ourselves the open platform company. That stands for three things: open platform technology, an open business model and an open company culture. Our video management software (VMS) solutions are designed with an open architecture which allows for easy integration with other security and business systems. Yet open platform encompasses so much more. It also represents an open business model with an extensive technology and channel partner network, where everyone benefits from stronger innovation and value creation for our end-customers. Our open company culture is a foundation for how we collaborate internally and conduct business and share expertise and knowledge with partners and customers.
We are a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today we’re a global player in the surveillance industry. We’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and we have offices in more than 20 countries. We offer a flexible work environment where our employees get to define their workday and have a great deal of influence over how they use their time. We work hard, set our ambitions high and celebrate our successes together. If you are change-willing, internationally-minded and interested in growing as a professional, you’ll fit in just fine. Be sure to follow us so you can be the first to know about job vacancies.