Developer for Customer Services in TIA Technology
TIA is expanding and is looking for strong profiles. Are you our new Developer for Customer Services?
TIA Technology is growing rapidly and works with ISG to fill a number of positions in Denmark.
Do you want to be part of an awesome team of engineering professionals, building and delivering an award-winning insurance solution used by more than 100,000 users daily?
- Are you passionate about software development?
- Do you love coding, know Oracle PL/SQL or Java or even Oracle ADF?
- Do you have attention to details and strive to craft solid code?
- Do you want a career in the FinTech industry?
- And do you enjoy having a perspective on the customers and their TIA solution?
If you answered Yes! to the above, you are probably the perfect candidate for our position as Developer in Customer Services at TIA Technology.
About the job
Customer Services is the first point of contact for our customers and we focus on meeting existing customers’ needs around their TIA Solution, ultimately to increase customer satisfaction. We have a close and ongoing communication with the customers related to issue handling according to the TIA Software Lifecycle Policy as well as ensuring delivery of enhancements and bug fixes aligned with the customer’s activities.
As a developer in the Customer Services team, your main tasks will be:
- Analyzing and solving customer issues. You do this by responding to the customer, following up, and by being in ongoing contact with the customers about status and by requesting additional information regarding the issues.
- Contributing to the maintenance and adjustment of the existing solution running at customer sites all over the world.
- Performing code reviews of your peers’ code.
- Working with the internal processes regarding our customer services concept, helping to define the most value adding processes for managing customer-driven enhancements, delivery models and the templates and best practices we use for customer communication and documentation.
- Master of Science in Computer/Software Engineering degree
- Two or more years working experience as software developer with relevant technologies
- Documented experienced in Java and or Oracle PL/SQL development for enterprise applications
- Working experience with the Oracle ADF
- Working experience with agile methodologies in Scrum teams or similar
- Experience working with TIA or other insurance applications.
As a person you must be detail-oriented, thorough and with high quality standards. You must also have good interpersonal skills and good cultural understanding, as you will be in daily contact with customers/partners/colleagues from many different departments and countries.
TIA Technology is a global company, with a Danish headquarter, and our corporate language is English. You must, therefore, have good English skills in writing and speaking.
About TIA Technology
TIA Technology is a Danish software house, who since 1996 has developed an award-winning insurance application, that is used by more than 100,000 users on a daily basis by more than 50 insurance companies all over the world. With 130 employees in six countries, TIA Technology is an international player with deep roots in the Nordic insurance industry and an ambition to deliver high quality software, professional services and maintenance.
You will be working in an organization that offers great development opportunities, professionally as well as personally. We offer a multitude of social activities and have an informal way of communicating, while taking care of our tasks with dedication, team spirit and humor.
ISG Denmark is TIA's recruitment partner. If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your application and cv for ref.no. 67.943 via email: email@example.com or you can also register in our ISG career portal and then apply through there.
Send your application as soon as possible, so we can continue the process in the first weeks of January 2018.
For any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact ISG Country Manager, Michael Bruhn (firstname.lastname@example.org or +4520966510) or ISG Partner, Peter Wadsholt (email@example.com or +4553556961).
We believe that diversity adds value to our culture, our business and how we service our customers globally. We therefore welcome applications from all suitable candidates irrespective of gender, age, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other criteria irrelevant to the position.
ISG Denmark / Recruiters
Rådhuspladsen 16, mezzanin/reception, 1550 København V.
Michael Bruhn, T: +45 20966510