Software Development Engineers, Java & ADF for TIA Technology
TIA is expanding and is looking for strong profiles. Are you one of our new Java & ADF Software Engineers?
TIA Technology is growing rapidly and works with ISG to fill a number of positions in Denmark.
Do you want to be part of an awesome team of engineering professionals, building and delivering an award-winning insurance solution?
- Are you passionate about software development?
- Do you love coding, know Java or even Oracle ADF, have attention to details and strive producing smart code?
- Do you have a desire to build strong standard tailor-made software for the global insurance industry?
- Looking for environment where you can work with dedicated professionals, can grow professionally and can create solutions that will be used by thousands of users across the globe?
About the job
We have open positions for software development engineers who will be part of Scrum teams and develop software using Java based Oracle ADF technology. You will be coding new features and modules using best practices and standards and engage with your peers in code reviews and other programming activities to ensure high quality code. Together with the Product Owner and other colleagues you will ensure that produced software is well designed, meets performance requirements and is released on time in quality.
Your work assignments will be:
- Engage in feature design together with Product Owners and other engineers and testers
- Develop new features using Java EE and related technologies
- Contribute to performance optimization
- Contribute to maintaining and adjusting the standard TIA functionality
- Carry out code review with your peers
- Monitor Continuous Integration artefacts such as automated quality validation results and static code analysis
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings and processes
- Contribute to team documentation
- Contribute to best practices and Engineering Excellence across teams
- Bachelor of Science in Computer/Software Engineering degree, or similar high education
- Have two or more years working experience as software developer
- Experienced in Java development for enterprise applications, preferably including ADF
- Experience with SOAP and/or REST services would be advantage
- Experience with enterprise applications performance optimization would be advantage
- Experience working with Oracle DB and PL/SQL would be advantage
- Experience working with XP developer practices and agile methodologies would be advantage
- Experience working with TIA or other insurance applications would be advantage
- Good collaboration skills with colleagues across countries, cultures and languages
TIA Technology is a global company, with a Danish headquarter, and our corporate language is English. You must, therefore, have good English skills in writing and speaking.
About TIA Technology
TIA Technology is a Danish software house, who since 1996 has developed an award-winning insurance application, that is used by more than 50 insurance companies all over the world. With 130 employees in six countries, TIA Technology is an international player with deep roots in the Nordic insurance industry and an ambition to deliver high quality software, professional services and maintenance.
You will be working in an organization that offers great development opportunities, professionally as well as personally. We offer a multitude of social activities and have an informal way of communicating, while taking care of our tasks with dedication, team spirit and humor.
ISG Denmark is TIA's recruitment partner. If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 67.929 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also register in our ISG career portal and then apply through there.
Send your application as soon as possible, so we can continue the process in the first weeks of January 2018.
For any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact ISG Country Manager, Michael Bruhn (email@example.com or +45 20 96 65 10) or ISG Partner, Peter Wadsholt (firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 53 55 69 61).
We believe that diversity adds value to our culture, our business and how we service our customers globally. We therefore welcome applications from all suitable candidates irrespective of gender, age, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other criteria irrelevant to the position.
ISG Denmark / Recruiters
Rådhuspladsen 16, mezzanin/reception, 1550 København V.
Peter Wadsholt, M: +45 53 55 59 61