DevOps Engineer for TIA Technology
TIA is expanding and is looking for strong profiles. Are you our new DevOps Engineer?
TIA Technology is growing rapidly and works with ISG to fill a number of positions in Denmark.
Do you want to be part of an awesome team of engineering professionals, building and delivering an award-winning insurance solution?
- Are you passionate about tools and technologies for continuous integration and delivery?
- Is your first thought to automate stuff instead of fixing?
- Are you flexible with technologies and eager to learn what is required to finish the task at hand?
- Do you observe the value created by pipelines and processes that you own?
If you answered Yes! to the questions above, you are the profile that we are looking for to join our great DevOps team in TIA Technology.
About the Job
In TIA Technology, we see the pipeline and automation as an essential foundation for agile development and continuous delivery. Being an ambitious and forward-looking R&D organization we constantly review our devops architecture and tool chains. Here you will get a chance to further improve your skills with advanced industry standard tools.
As a DevOps Engineer at TIA Technology, you will collaborate with the rest of the development teams, making sure the released software represents our solid craftsmanship and is released in a predictable way. You will introduce new processes, tools and standards based on best practices and help the wider organization to encompass the DevOps culture and mindset.
The specific tasks include but is not limited to:
- Providing visibility into infrastructure, including servers, Docker containers VMs and services
- Configuration management of machines and software via code
- Server and container provisioning, cloud building via code
- Monitoring of infrastructure and application performance and stability
- Improve all stages of continuous integration including source control integration, automation execution etc.
- Making agile product teams more self-contained
- Endlessly advocate for the “You Build It, You Own It” culture.
You are the perfect candidate for this job if you have the following experience and skills:
- Documented experience, practical or educational, within several of the above mentioned areas.
- Proven technical and coding skills with related tools and technologies
- Ability to develop the right long-term solutions that minimize future maintenance.
- Analytical approach to solving complex problems.
- A team player working independently as well as fulfilling the Musketeer oath of an agile team
- Quality-minded and able to successfully manage a busy working day.
- A structured approach to the work as well as being dynamic and flexible as a person.
Furthermore, it would be an advantage if you have:
- Working experience with Oracle, JavaEE
- Working experience with agile methodologies in Scrum teams or similar
TIA Technology is a global company, with a Danish headquarter, and our corporate language is English. You must, therefore, have good English skills in writing and speaking.
About TIA Technology
TIA Technology is a Danish software house, who since 1996 has developed an award-winning insurance application, that is used by more than 50 insurance companies all over the world. With 130 employees in six countries, TIA Technology is an international player with deep roots in the Nordic insurance industry and an ambition to deliver high quality software, professional services and maintenance.
You will be working in an organization that offers great development opportunities, professionally as well as personally. We offer a multitude of social activities and have an informal way of communicating, while taking care of our tasks with dedication, team spirit and humor.
ISG Denmark is TIA's recruitment partner. If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your application and cv for ref.no. 67.900 via email:firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also register in our ISG career portal and then apply through there.
Send your application as soon as possible, so we can continue the process in the first weeks of January 2018.
For any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact ISG Country Manager, Michael Bruhn (email@example.com or +45 20 96 6510) or ISG Partner, Peter Wadsholt (firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 53 55 69 61).
We believe that diversity adds value to our culture, our business and how we service our customers globally. We therefore welcome applications from all suitable candidates irrespective of gender, age, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other criteria irrelevant to the position.
ISG Denmark / Recruiters
Rådhuspladsen 16, mezzanin/reception, 1550 København V.
Michael Bruhn, T: +45 20 96 65 10