Technical and Business Consultants for TIA
TIA is expanding and is looking for strong profiles. Are you our new Technical and Business Consultant?
TIA Technology is growing rapidly and works with ISG to fill a number of positions in Denmark.
We are looking for Technical and business Consultants with experience from the IT financial industry for TIA Professional Services in Denmark.
- Are you ready to join a team of professionals that works with a state-of-the-art standard IT solution for the insurance industry?
- And are you fascinated by maintaining, implementing and upgrading the standard software, deliver customer service and engage with your team in quality work?
- Do you love working with dedicated professionals?
If you answered Yes! to the questions above, you are the profile that we are looking for to join our great Professional Services team in TIA Technology
About the Job
We work with a 360° view of our customers, engaging in customer services, maintenance and consulting services. At TIA Professional Services we are engaged in delivering both implementation project as well as application management to our customers. We are characterized by working very close with our customers (on-/off-site) through a variety of technical services and development work when implementing, maintaining and developing their TIA solution. Whether your focus will be on new implementation projects and/or ongoing application management, you will be a key factor between the customer and TIA as a software vendor, making the solution work in the real world and collecting feedback from our customers to feed into the further development of the TIA solution.
Your tasks include:
- functional and technical design work
- development, configuration and set up
- QA of requirements, set-up, designs, architecture and infrastructure
- close collaboration with the customer’s business experts
- participation in analysis workshops internally and with customers
You are the perfect candidate for this job if you have the following experience and skills:
- You understand the difference between bespoke and standard solutions and have experience with maintenance of standard solutions applying Agile and waterfall methods.
- You are able to translate your knowledge into useful, practical advice.
- Your analytical skills are excellent and you are a strong system developer due to your experience working with Oracle-based business systems, development in Oracle PL/SQL, Forms, ADF, Oracle database, and WebLogic.
- You also have practical experience working with web services (SOAP, WSDL, XML, REST) and Java.
- Alternatively, you are familiar with Java EE and have experience developing web based solutions on the platform, for example JPA/JSP/JSF/Struts.
- Experience with the TIA solution is an absolute plus although not a requirement.
- As a person you strive to deliver good quality, in time.
- You are a team player but can also work independently and thrive in an environment where the tasks vary and prioritizations change.
- You are outgoing and able to conduct yourself in a professional manner towards the customers and at the same time find value and motivation in contributing to the team and in being a good colleague.
- You are flexible and adapt easily to different environments and cultures.
- You have a relevant graduate degree – preferably a Master in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
TIA Technology is a global company, with a Danish headquarter, and our corporate language is English. As such, it is a requirement that you are fluent in both written and spoken English and one of the Scandinavian languages and you must expect some travelling to our customer sites in Scandinavia.
About TIA Technology
TIA Technology is a Danish software house, who since 1996 has developed an award-winning insurance application, that is used by more than 50 insurance companies all over the world. With 130 employees in six countries, TIA Technology is an international player with deep roots in the Nordic insurance industry and an ambition to deliver high quality software, professional services and maintenance.
You will be working in an organization that offers great development opportunities, professionally as well as personally. We offer a multitude of social activities and have an informal way of communicating, while taking care of our tasks with dedication, team spirit and humor.
ISG Denmark is TIA's recruitment partner. If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 67.948 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also register in our ISG career portal and then apply through there.
Send your application as soon as possible, so we can continue the process in the first weeks of January 2018.
For any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact ISG Country Manager, Michael Bruhn (email@example.com or +45 20 96 65 10) or ISG Partner, Peter Wadsholt (firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 53 55 69 61).
We believe that diversity adds value to our culture, our business and how we service our customers globally. We therefore welcome applications from all suitable candidates irrespective of gender, age, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other criteria irrelevant to the position.
ISG Denmark / Recruiters
Rådhuspladsen 16, mezzanin/reception, 1550 København V.
Peter Wadsholt, M: +45 53 55 59 61