Full-Stack Developer for TIA Technology
TIA is expanding and is looking for strong profiles. Are you our new Full-Stack Developer?
TIA Technology is growing rapidly and works with ISG to fill a number of positions in Denmark.
Do you want to be part of an awesome team of engineering professionals, building and delivering an award-winning insurance solution?
- Are you passionate about software development?
- Do you have a great desire to create software, that makes a difference in the Insurance industry?
- Are you eager to identify and suggest ways, we can do things even better?
- Do you love coding, have attention to details and strive producing smart code?
If you answered Yes! To the questions above, then you are the profile we are looking for to join our great R&D team in TIA Technology.
About the job
As a Full-Stack developer you will be joining the core team in Denmark. The core team plays a significant role in developing TIA’s technology towards existing customers and designing innovative opportunities for new customers. All of your new colleauges are very team-oriented and contribute to an agile, dynamic and dedicated team spirit. We are positive, with a strong “can-do” attitude and seek to create value through digitalization. We create software, that makes a difference in the Insurance industry and we are looking for you, who are really eager to identify and suggest ways, we can do things even better.
You will be working in an environment that offers great development opportunities, professionally as well as personally.
TIA Technology offers a multitude of social activities and have an informal way of communicating, while taking care of the tasks with dedication, team spirit and humor.
Your main activities will be:
- Developing a new product (cloud based)
- Identify and suggest ways to improve business/software
- Follow a product development life cycle from idea, roadmap, planning, development, documentation, launching and maintenance.
- Effectively communicate task progress, problems/risks, and design solutions together with team members and product owner and provide technical leadership for tasks and/or junior peers.
You are the perfect candidate for this job if you have the following experience and skills:
- It would be a big plus, if you also have experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Strong understanding of REST API´s and SPA´s
- Solid HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap skills
- Min. 2 years of experience with Java. Ideally, you have experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with establishing a quick and reliable continuous integration process
- Knowledge about AWS (Amazon cloud)
- Knowledge of database technologies both SQL and NoSQL based
- A desire to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Agile “SCRUM” experience is preferred
- Understanding of technical and functional requirements
TIA Technology is a global company, with a Danish headquarter, and our corporate language is English. You must, therefore, have good English skills in writing and speaking.
About TIA Technology
TIA Technology is a Danish software house, who since 1996 has developed an award-winning insurance application, that is used by more than 50 insurance companies all over the world. With 130 employees in six countries, TIA Technology is an international player with deep roots in the Nordic insurance industry and an ambition to deliver high quality software, professional services and maintenance.
You will be working in an organization that offers great development opportunities, professionally as well as personally. We offer a multitude of social activities and have an informal way of communicating, while taking care of our tasks with dedication, team spirit and humor.
ISG Denmark is TIA's recruitment partner. If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your application and cv for ref.no. 67.897 via email: email@example.com or you can also register in our ISG career portal and then apply through there.
Send your application as soon as possible, so we can continue the process in the first weeks of January 2018. For any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact ISG Country Manager, Michael Bruhn (firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 20 96 65 10) or ISG Partner, Peter Wadsholt (email@example.com or +45 53 55 69 61).
We believe that diversity adds value to our culture, our business and how we service our customers globally. We therefore welcome applications from all suitable candidates irrespective of gender, age, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other criteria irrelevant to the position.
ISG Denmark / Recruiters
Rådhuspladsen 16, mezzanin/reception, 1550 København V.
Peter Wadsholt, M: +45 53 55 59 61