eCommerce Product Owner
We are looking for a passionate and analytical eCommerce Product Owner who can play a key role in developing our product by having a strong UX and customer focus. You will be part of starting up a brand new division with the goal of forming a range of products for eCommerce businesses around the world. We’re looking for someone who is eager to understand and interact with customers to build products that excites. This is a challenging and exciting role where you will work in an international environment and interact with colleagues and customers across the globe.
Your role as eCommerce Product Owner will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Contribute to the overall product vision and strategy.
- Transform conceptual ideas to product features, working closely with your Unit Director and another Product Owner in your team.
- Research and evaluate market trends and developments in the field of eCommerce and drive proof of concept discovery processes for developing your products with a focus on a high number of iterations.
- Work closely with stakeholders and the R&D team to ensure well-grounded product decisions and great user experience.
- Facilitate the ideation phase together with product designers and peers.
- Breaking concepts into user stories and providing the necessary specification.
- Coordinate with the R&D team in terms of tasks and priorities.
- Participate in the SCRUM process as Product Owner.
What We Require of You
- You have experience within eCommerce platforms, price comparison, product feeds, recommendations engines, campaign management or any relevant topics related to eCommerce websites.
- You have an unconditional love for eCommerce tools and a robust understanding of the business processes involved.
- The drive and passion that it requires to both drive an R&D team and at the same time interact, inspire and spar with the rest of the business about eCommerce.
- That you’re UX/User oriented.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What We'll Love About You
That you’re a self-driven, inquisitive, detail-oriented individual, with a need for following through and delivering, on all the projects you’re involved in.
Preferably you have experience from different exposures to working with various eCommerce tools. We will love if you also have experience as a campaign manager, consultant for ecommerce business or eCommerce manager and are looking for new challenges.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a multinational Software-as-a-Service company with a mission to make the web a better place for all! The last couple of years have been nothing short of incredible. We have experienced exponential growth over the past few years, a growth that reflects our hard work and success in the rapidly emerging space of Web Governance. This all translates to a determined and exciting work environment.
We Also Offer Amazing Perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunches for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and for celebrations (which, luckily, happens quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum. There is also an opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Coding Club, Hackathons, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (Pizzas and beverages are on the house), and we regularly throw hackathons and in-house events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
How To Apply
Click on the APPLY button now to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact Jacob Bjerrehuus on +45 3161 6742.