Digital insights consultant for Addition in Copenhagen
Digital insights isn’t just about sending fancy reports with endless numbers to clients. It’s about creating value to our customers based on facts. At Addition we create digital experiences, based on user research, business insights and data collection and help our clients become more data driven and succeed online.
Addition are currently looking for a experienced SEO profile - preferable with SEM experience and a web analytics background.
- Become a trusted advisor and resource for clients
- Scope and execute SEO strategies
- Cooperate with developers to ensure platforms are SEO optimized
- Build and manage PPC and display campaigns
- Report and analyze performance
What Addition are looking for:
- Strong analytics and ROI mindset
- Confident and articulate while guiding clients to success
- You know what hreflang means and what a dataLayer.push does
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English.
- Comfortable working in a small, non hierarchical organisation.
You are a teamplayer and passionate about your work. You are not afraid of being challenged, staying cool and still be able to solve problems, also on your own initiative. You are motivated by working directly with clients as a trusted advisor without layers of people in-between.
What Addition offers:
- A great opportunity to join a growing company, where you truly have the ability tomake an impact and to be part of the structuring and creation of a new business area.
- A team of dedicated colleagues who are all specialists within their field and who wants to be even more professional in their daily work.
- An opportunity to start a journey towards becoming a top tier experience consultant, in a company who value the many different competencies of our employees, and knows how to help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- Excellent development and learning opportunities working with our businessconsultants, project managers, and developers at various digital projects for some of DK's largest brands.
- The opportunity to have an impact and influence on the projects you are working on.
- Last but not least - a healthy work-life balance is highly prioritized at Addition - also when the going gets tough. As a small manoeuvrable organization, we have a high focus on the balance between conquering the world and having fun while doing so.
The recruiting process is handled by Human Point. For further information about this position please contact CEO Mia Boldsen Müller on 2866 3943 or email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your cover letter and CV as soon as possible. Your application will be handled confidentially and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “DIGITAL INSIGHTS CONSULTANT”.
Further information about Addition
Addition is a digital consulting company who can offer the kind of talent and experience that will ensure a successful journey through a company's digital transformation. They can provide a range of up-to-date solutions to tackle the digital challenges that a business face now, and in the future. All their customers are unique. By combining world-class analytical and technical capabilities, with the business savvy minds of their consultants, they’re able to deliver where others fall short.