DFDS - Senior .net developer with architecture skills
On behalf of our client DFDS we are looking for a Senior .net developer with architecture skills.
DFDS continuously provide an even better user experience and incorporate new technologies. An Agile approach is key to DFDS´s software management and delivery, where teamwork and collaboration are valued highly.
About DFDS IT – Logistics
- Provide solutions with mission critical Logistics B2B application
- Part of a dynamic IT division of around 200 staff, with 100 in software development and delivery
- Have an engaged team of 12 developers, supported by test and business consultants,
- Trust and support its teams with self-organization
- Embrace Agile principles
- Value code craftsmanship
- DFDS experiment across teams – looking at things like Web APIs
We’re looking for someone who is
- Highly skilled .Net developer
- Passionate about software architecture and development
- Caring about code quality and good craftsmanship
- Engaged, self-motivated and dedicated
- Open-minded and a curious team player
- Always striving to understand the business impact of what you deliver
You have a degree in Computer Science or similar and several years of experience building quality software. You have a positive, can-do attitude and bring energy and enthusiasm to your daily work.
Extensive knowledge of the following is required:
- .NET Framework 4.5+
- Software Architecture
- C# 6
- Entity framework
- WPF / XAML
- TDD / Unit testing
Knowledge of the following is an advantage:
- Single Page Application architectures
- Agile – Scrum/Kanban
- Any other front end technologies
The position is based at DFDS Headquarters in Copenhagen
Send your application to Lisa Lærke Jørgensen at email@example.com.
Please make sure that your application and CV are in English. We evaluate applications continuously, and therefore we encourage you to apply for the position as soon as possible
Lisa Lærke Jørgensen
20 69 04 17.