Senior Specialist - Mobile Device Management
If you are looking for an IT job where you’ll have impact and make a difference, this is your opportunity. At ECCO we have embarked on an exciting IT journey, strengthening our foundation to “Get the Basics Right”. With you as Senior Specialist within Mobile Device Management (MDM) at ECCO’s IT Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) department, you will design, develop and support our mobile devices, mobile applications and secure information stored on those devices.
We are looking for an independent, skilled and focused Senior Specialist who can be part of a global team consisting of 40+ competent and passionate colleagues engaged in the design, development and maintenance of our core and global infrastructure.
As a member of the I&O Client Computing Team, you will work with globally based IT infrastructure in an organisation that is in constant progress, and which is characterized by an informal environment where good initiatives and ideas are appreciated.
You will have a diverse range of tasks, as you will be involved both in the design, development and the daily operation of ECCOs mobile devices, applications and information. Furthermore, you will be responsible for managing our Mac’s. Your primary responsibility areas are:
- Enrolling devices to have corporate settings.
- Enforce policies on mobile devices.
- Deploy corporate applications to any device.
- Control of the corporate data that is on the device.
Hence, you will have a key role in ensuring high availability and stability of the mobile device platform systems. For each area, you will be working with:
- Develop, design and improve global IT infrastructure.
- Hands-on daily operational tasks, Incident duty and 3rd line support.
- Participate in and manage projects within own competence area.
- Documenting processes, procedures, systems, that is to ensure documentation is created & best practice is followed for new solutions.
- Analyze and map business requirements into possible IT deliverables.
- Responsible for ”technology tracking” within own technical areas.
Qualifications and work experience:
The ideal candidate has an analytical mind-set, are able to do root cause analysis and are good at problem solving. You have the ability to engage with business and following translate the business requirements into different relevant scenarios based on argued recommendations. You are independently able to manage multiple concurrent activities and to change priorities in a dynamic organisation. Further, it is important that you understand and respect cultural differences. Personal profile:
- Several years of hands-on experience from a similar position.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM and Intune.
- Preferably experience with administration of Mac’s and Apple Device Enrolment Program.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You can expect some travelling. The position is placed at ECCO Headquarters in Bredebro, Denmark.
A challenging and varied job in a very international company and multicultural environment, constantly developing, and characterized by a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued. At ECCO, career development is a priority – and important to our success. We invest in our people. Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us and we offer participation in internal and external courses, educations and conferences supporting this development.
ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout our value chain, combined with the aim of being excellent in everything we do, is what makes us stand out as a company. Adding sincere commitment where diversity and personal development take pride of place, demonstrates why more than 20,600 employees around the world prefer ECCO as their employer.
ECCO is characterized by an international organization, with many nationalities in many countries. We aim at reflecting the same multi-cultural environment in our headquarters. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background.
For more information on this position, please contact I&O Client Computing, Team Lead Anette T. Mikkelsen, at +45 2373 1037. Send your application as soon as possible at Group.ECCO.com, as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.