Student Quality Assurance for Web
Phase One IT is expanding web development team and looking for a student worker in quality assurance for Web, who can test changes, new features, evaluate user experience and contribute to the quality of our website.
You are structured and quality oriented, focused on details and you are a strong team player. You are not afraid of challenging tasks meanwhile you are always looking for the improvements in the way you work. You are at least 1-2 years until you are finished with the current studies and able to work 15-20 hours a week.
- Write, maintain and execute test cases
- Test any developed changes in the website
- Create and document found bugs or proposed improvements
- Obtain understanding about the functionality
- Work on Ad-hoc tasks
- Update QA-related documentation
- Contribute to our test procedures to ensure the quality of the website
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High focus on details.
- Basic knowledge of Windows, OS X and various browsers.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Language and Databases.
- Studying in the Information Technology field (Informatics or similar)
- Fluent in English – both spoken and written.
- Testing and QA experience is an advantage.
- Being part of the Danish company that is making the world’s best digital camera systems
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment.
- Many interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills.
- An expanding organization, which provides many opportunities in your career.
- Many social activities
As soon as possible.
Contact for more information:
John D O’Connor, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phase One A/S is the world-leading provider of medium format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications. Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image quality excellence and creative freedom.