After the last successful hiring round, we are adding even more resources to our Nordic IT development team. This time we are searching for 3-4 ambitious C# developers.
In ALD Automotive, we believe that the success lies with the people, and we believe that skilled employees with a focus on quality are the key to success. We are ambitious and strive for a professionally strong development team, out of the ordinary.
As a C# developer, you will be a part of ALD Automotive’s Nordic development team located in Taastrup. Together with 18 other frontend and backend developers, you will play an active role in developing ALD’s IT systems working together with the business to ensure due diligence. We use API’s to communicate between systems internally, including our Angular4 frontend, so we can fulfill you potential frontend development interest too.
Your responsibilities are…
- Definition and estimation of projects in the grooming process
- Requirement identification and estimation
- Participate in the ongoing maintenance of supported systems
- Larger development tasks as part of a project
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing within and across departments
- Actively participate in technical and architectural sparring
- Actively participate in the common responsibility of the department
We are offering…
You will be a part of a team consisting of skilled and motivated colleagues with high professional standards, where coaching and knowledge sharing is a natural part of the daily work life. We have an extra ordinary mature development environment with focus on continuous deployment, as well as flexible and attractive working conditions.
We imagine that you…
- Hold a degree within Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Have competences within database modelling, backend development, API’s and frontend development – or are ready to learn. We currently use .NET backend and Angular4 frontend.
- Have a good business- and process understanding
- Are fluent in English
- Possibly experience from project participation (not a requirement)
- Have a permanent address in Denmark
As a person, you are…
- Reliable and responsible
- Analytical and structured
- Have good problem solving skills and are a good conceptual thinker
- A good team player with a high level of self-motivation
- Persistent and a “finisher”
ALD Automotive has a high employee satisfaction, and is dedicated to ensure our employees a healthy work life balance. As a new employee you will be appointed a Mentor, and get a detailed introduction to the business and your tasks.
We offer a competitive salary package, which includes a number of flexible benefits, as well as several employee benefits such as 7-days additional vacation, national holidays, fruit and lunch arrangements as well as insurance and pension benefits. In addition to this, there is a number of social events arranged each year for our employees.
The first round of interviews will be conducted in week 4 and 5. We will continuously review incoming applications, why we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
We encourage everybody independent of age, gender, race or ethnicity to apply for the position if they have the relevant qualifications.
Apply date: 19-01-2018
We look forward to hearing from you!