Senior PLM Consultant
Play a key role in assisting ECCO in optimizing and continually developing the IT platforms supporting the product development process.
Designing and developing new shoes is a creative and demanding process – and yet it needs to be performed and overseen in a structured way to be able to control the process and ensure the collections for a new season progresses as planned.
ECCO is continually working on providing better and better processes and systems supporting the entire Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), from a sketch in Design to a prototype in R&D ending up with a BOM in Production.
To improve our execution power in the area we are seeking an IT Processional to co-work with the implicated business areas to realize our PLM ambitions. You are being offered an exciting and central role working with multiple organizational units across several geographical locations.
As a PLM consultant your main focus will be to:
- Interact with business areas to translate requirements into IT solutions.
- Independently analyse, execute and safely implement complex changes.
- Specify, design, build, test, document, deploy and support the PLM solutions by hands on customizing and developing.
- Act as project manager and manage deliveries from colleagues and external IT partners.
- Provide ongoing IT support to the user community with a service oriented attitude and continually raise the user competence via dialogue and training.
- The main components in our PLM setup is Aras Innovator, Dimension (2D CAD) and NX/Unigraphics (3D CAD).
Qualifications and work experience:
- You have previous experience in working with Product Lifecycle Management/Product Data Management and are able to contribute with own experience.
- You have IT flair and solid IT skills from working either as a consultant with hands on customizing or as a programmer.
- You have Project Management experience and are able to independently scope the project deliverables, establish a realistic plan, manage stakeholders and continually follow-up on progress and proactively identify and manage risks.
- You are successfully able to work simultaneous on multiple projects and enhancements in parallel without losing overview – primary driven by strong structural genes.
- You are extrovert, enjoy working with people and has a natural flair for establishing positive relations with your coworkers and act naturally as facilitator between the different organizational units – ensuring that relevant people are involved, conclusions are reached and we progress in the right direction – for the benefit to the local units and the greater good.
- You have a high personal drive and are able to work independently based on the right priorities identified via your close collaboration with the business units and user community.
- You are a team player and process oriented – both in terms of how you structure your work and collaborates with requestors, colleagues and partners and you have experience in working in a global organization based on ITIL principles.
- You master English, written and verbally, on a high level and have mobility to do 20-30 travelling days/year.
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international company constantly developing, and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us and we offer participation in internal and external courses, educations and conferences supporting this development.
ECCO is characterized by an international organization, with many nationalities in many countries. We aim at reflecting the same multi cultural culture in our headquarters in Southern Jutland. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background.
For more information on this position, please contact Dan Uhre, on telephone +45 29267804. Send your application as soon as possible, as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.
Deadline: 05. February 2018