Would you like to work with some of the world’s most skilled campaign developers? Do you appreciate a free working environment where you get to put a personal touch on your projects? Are you eager to learn more about data-driven marketing while working for some of the world’s most successful brands? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to work on one of the most advanced CRM platforms.
A digital leader with unrivalled Adobe experience
Wunderman Nordic is a high-tech agency, specialising in the delivery of a full suite of digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in CRM, loyalty platforms and digital marketing, we were the first global Adobe partner to specialise in Adobe Campaign. Since then we have worked tirelessly to enhance our tools and processes to develop cutting-edge marketing solutions.
What will your day look like?
As our new Application Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation and configuration of emails and campaigns on the Adobe Campaign platform (part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. More specifically, your tasks include:
- setting up content in Adobe Campaign/Salesforce, workflow and target group criteria
- data processing, preparation, import and export of data to and from campaign systems
- editing of HTML and CSS for use on web/email as well as image editing in Photoshop
- providing assistance with campaign send-outs via email, push notifications and SMS
- performing proactive problem diagnosis, quality assurance, testing and debugging, including preparing documentation and reports in relation to campaign results.
Who are you going to work with?
With currently 70 colleagues in the technical team, you will work closely with architects, developers and technical project managers. We are competent, respectful teammates who go the extra mile to help one another. This means that although you get a high level of decision-making authority, you will always get just the support you need.
We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well. For instance, we regularly arrange hackathons, Friday bars and game nights, and we hope that you want to join!
What do you bring to the party?
You have technical flair and an eye for quality. Your analytical and innovative approach enables you to turn business requirements into technical solutions. You have experience with being a trusted adviser for clients and colleagues as part of a project team, which means that you are not afraid to express your opinion. In addition, you:
- have experience with databases and data modelling as well as HTML and CSS
- have worked with or have knowledge of Java Script and workflows
- have knowledge of relevant CRM platforms
- are attentive to detail and strive to make complex problems understandable and manageable
- are good at communicating in English.
A global network, a Nordic family
Wunderman Nordic is part of the global Wunderman network with 200 offices in 70 markets, and proud to be the EMEA center of excellence for omnichannel marketing and marketing automation.
At our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo, 250+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds of 30+ nationalities collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.