iOS/Android Software Developer
Do you have passion for Software Development? And would you like to be part of an ambitious development team and help change the standard of email software for mobile? Then we would like to hear from you.
About the job
At Nordic IT, we are experts in email software developed specifically for high volume data environments - primarily found in the maritime industry. We are looking for additional Software Developers to help develop and maintain our apps for iOS and Android.
Your tasks will be:
- Maintain and develop Nordic IT’s iOS and Android apps
- Participate in implementation and testing processes
The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar. You enjoy the entire software development process - both implementation and testing, you have a strong technical knowledge – including understanding of algorithms, system architecture and end-user experience. Knowledge of the following principles and technologies is an advantage: You have experience with programming in C#, Java or other object-oriented languages. We also prefer candidates with knowledge of SQL, Git and Agile. Any experience with Xamarin, iOS or Android is an advantage.
- The right candidate possesses the following personal skills:
- 1-2 years of experience in app development
- You are self-motivated, detail oriented and organised
- You are self-driven and able to seek required information and solve tasks independently
- Ability to work in teams when needed – both with clients and other developers
- Fluent in English – both verbal and written
What we offer
This opportunity will offer you the possibility to work within different aspects of development. You will be part of Nordic IT: A growing international software company where you will work with other committed and competent colleagues. We are a dedicated team that works together to provide clients the best email software possible. Salary according to qualifications. Besides your salary we offer personal benefits in terms of pension, health care, fitness and phone. The primary work location is in Hellerup, Denmark. If you are interested in the position, please send your application and CV per email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write “Developer” in the subject line.