Implementation consultant (Workforce) for ORTEC Nordic A/S
ORTEC Nordic is looking for an enthousiastic implementation consultant for the expansion of the Workforce expert team. We offer a full-time job in a dynamic international environment, where you will work with professional colleagues and state-of-the-art solutions as part of a leading, innovative global company.
Role: As a consultant you will be responsible for the implementation of ORTEC products within the area of Workforce Planning & Scheduling at our customers. Your role is all about understanding the planning processes of the customer and match it with solutions offered by ORTEC.
You will receive training from, and work closely together with the local lead consultant. After that you will be assigned to a project together with a lead consultant. Specific training session will also be held at ORTEC HQ in the Netherlands.
You will widely practice the experience you gain. Below a mixture of activities you can expect to be part of your daily work:
- Business analysis of the customers workforce planning process together with the lead consultant
- Participating in customer meetings to understand their requirements
- Installing and configuring the application(s).
- Designing and building interfaces with other application
- Implementing new, complementary modules of the application
- Give on the job training for system/application managers and end users
- Support the sales department with pre-sales activities
Learn more about ORTEC Workforce Planning and Scheduling here.
Your background: Ideally we are looking for a person that has a background in IT, Logistics or Economics.
Who you are
- Able to handle high complexity, analytical skills, eye for quality.
- Communicative and motivated by client focus and contact.
- Creative and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how.
- Passionate about IT, it’s not just your job.
- Educated with a Bachelor or University degree with a technical background, knowledge about SQL queries, SQL Server Management Studio, XSL and XML is highly preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
Personal skills: You must have good people skills. You must be able to work under time pressure, and work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
It is very important that you are motivated to grow business for ORTEC Nordic while developing yourself without being micro managed.
Languages: You must be fluent in a Scandinavian language, and you must be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
Workplace: You will work out of the local ORTEC office in Roskilde, Denmark, but you will also be able to work from home.
Travel: It is important that your private life supports some travel and time away from home.
Salary: A competitive salary and pension will be offered based on your qualifications. You will be hired under the Danish “Paid Salaries Act” (Funktionærloven). Mileage in own car will be reimbursed according to the official rates set by the national tax authorities.
How to apply: Send your application in Danish or English language by email or snail-mail together with your C.V. to:
ORTEC Nordic A/S
Tel: +45 7070 5869
ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization solutions and services. ORTEC’s products and services result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting, logistics network planning and warehouse control. ORTEC offers stand-alone, custom-made and SAP® certified and embedded solutions, supported by strategic partnerships. ORTEC has over 1.800 customers worldwide, 800 employees and offices in Europe, North America, South America and the Pacific Region.
About ORTEC Nordic
ORTEC Nordic manages sales and implementations in the 4 Nordic countries from our regional local office in Roskilde. The Nordic team is a small and agile team that is growing rapdily. You will get the opportunity to try different things in a very dynamic international environment, working together with other consultants from the other ORTEC offices around the world.