Scrum Master - IT solution
Do you have firm experience in being a scrum master in agile organisation or a Project Manager background? Do you have lots of experience with agile ways of working and do you want to make a difference? If you can answer yes these questions, then you have to join our agile transformation of Arla Foods. We are in the middle of the agile transformation based on the SAFe framework and where we want to deliver all new IT solutions through strong cross functional teams working fully agile.
You will join our IT Solutions team with 90+ other colleagues located in Denmark, Germany, Poland, Sweden and UK.
We are looking for a scrum master to join us in Aarhus for the Business Automation & Employee Self service (BAESS) train (overall programme). The BAESS train is delivering to Arlas core functions; Finance, Legal and HR with the vision to empower the supporting functions in Arla to provide employees with digital tools for core processes. The scrum master can support on train level and on team level.
A value driven facilitator, who has the passion for agile development methods
We will need a scrum master to empower the team working with SuccessFactors Employee Central. Here you will be a key player in our organization as you facilitate the Scrum process by closely working together with the team members, product owner and the rest of the organisation.
Doing so, you have talent for agile principles and passion for working agile and is a team player, who takes pride in solving complex dilemmas - and facilitate the required discussion to ensure high focus on create value.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Facilitate daily scrum meeting – focusing on eliminating impediments and ensuring an effective agile process
- Ensure user stories are well defined and understandable for the team members and bring value to the objectives
- Update the sprint backlog
- Coaching the team and ensure high performance in the team
- Ensure team reporting to relevant key persons
- Close collaboration with product owner to release train engineer
- Implement SAFE principles and best practices for the team
- Participate in PI-planning and demos
- In addition to the Scrum Master role, it is expected that you can supplement one or more other professional areas
Take charge of maturing the team
Overall, you get to drive the team to a high performance team with a great attitude. You are persistent and have focus on cooperation between many different profiles, both on professional and personal level. You are good at creating results through teamwork. Simultaneously, you become part of an ambitious and knowledgeable team, challenging your decisions and providing guidance on running the team in the Safe setup.
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are results-oriented and focused on achieving goals with the priority deliverables and have the ability to ensure the team, product owner, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have a great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have a strong IT knowledge/mind-set and the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits. Furthermore:
- You most likely have a master degree level and 1-3 years of experience working with projects
- You must have documented experience in working agile
- Preferably, you possess a good IT understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your IT colleagues
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- Knowledge about the HR area is an advantage but not a prerequisite
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 16th of Feb 2018. For additional information. Please call Per Lysemose Hansen +45 9131 4493