Experienced software developer
The energy market evolves rapidly and as one of the largest short-term energy trading companies in Europe, so does our business. It is a complex and exciting domain. We solve all the software development needs of Danske Commodities and work on value adding solutions to all parts of the business.
You will become an integral part of our development team and contribute directly to the success of our business. We work to a very high standard and we constantly strive to better our craftsmanship and professionalism. You will experience how a modern technology stack and continuous deployment setup paves the way for efficiently adding business value every day. You will work with microservices, asynchronous messaging and distributed systems using best practice development methodologies and we expect you to thrive with the opportunity to take on challenges.
If you want to be part of a team where we grow, learn, laugh and cry together, apply now!
You can learn more about IT in Danske Commodities here.
- developing world-class software in an engaging and complex domain
- participating in full project cycles, from inception to delivery, using agile practices
- engaging our business to ensure outstanding solutions
- ensuring a coherent application architecture and standard
We expect that you:
- have a MSc. or BSc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- have at least 3 years of experience with system development
- are experienced in C#
- have experience building distributed systems
- are passionate about software development
- want to learn, explore and share knowledge with other passionate developers
We expect that you:
- want to develop yourself professionally and personally
- have a keen interest in technology
- are not afraid to take on challenges
- enjoy working closely with business stakeholders
- are curious and open minded
- professional and personal challenges in a young international environment
- modern technology stack and best in class development practices
- highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a dynamic organization with room and incentive to take on responsibility
- a successful company that knows how to celebrate
Jobstart & type
- As soon as possible. We are screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
Apply for this job
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
Get in touch
You're welcome to call, mail, or use the form, to get in contact with
Henrik Skaarup Andersen
T: +45 5357 8153