Senior ABAP Developer
On behalf of AAK Denmark A/S, Aros IT ApS is recruiting for a job as Senior ABAP Developer.
Do you have a passion for ABAP Development?
Then join AAK’s IT organization! From our location in Aarhus we develop and run a wall to wall SAP installation supporting AAKs global activities. We are 16 dedicated people in our IT department in Aarhus. The department is divided into SAP Competence Center, SAP support, ABAP development, IT Support and IT Infrastructure.
In the ABAP development group you will join our existing senior developers Allan, Johannes and Hans.
As SAP developer in AAK you will be part of the full development circle. This covers both direct contact with business stakeholders, design of the solution, programming, test, transport, follow up and support. You will work closely together with our SAP application consultants, SAP basis guy, and our SAP support team. Most of all we expect you, as a person, to be dedicated, willing to learn, open minded and have good communication skills.
Our SAP environment consists of ECC EHP8 on HANA, BW on HANA, a PI system and Gateway servers system supporting Fiori.
The workplace will be AAK Denmark A/S, Slipvej 4, 8000 Aarhus C. Occasional travelling should be expected.
Are you our new colleague?
- You have passion about IT and like to work closely with colleagues who feel the same way.
- You work in a structured way and take pride in always fulfilling promises.
- You are a fast learner and you are eager to know more about AAK and to further develop your ABAP skills.
- You enjoy working in an informal and flexible workplace.
What will you do?
- Participate in various SAP implementation and improvement projects.
- Work together with our “IT application responsible” and the business stakeholders to suggest technical solutions to business challenges.
- When it comes to the solution you will have the liberty and responsibility, to do both planning, design and the programming.
- The tasks will involve complex ABAP programming where performance optimization must be a consideration.
- Create specialized reports using ABAP.
- Design forms for SAP modules using SAP-script.
- Create and maintain interfaces to external systems.
- Troubleshoot, and correct SAP problems related to multiple SAP modules and specific AAK solutions build on ABAP programming language.
- Implement OSS notes together with our SAP basis guy.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Assist in defining technical requirements in connection with systems upgrades.
- Provide technical support to users on matters related to the programming of SAP modules.
- Advise other IT staff about best practice on internal development procedures and standards.
What will you bring as a minimum?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent. Demonstrated related work experience may be substituted for preferred education.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an ABAP programmer.
- Proficiency in English and Danish. Both orally and in writing.
What knowledge and experience will you preferable bring?
- SAP ABAP Programming Tools including Report and Transaction creation, Enhancements, Conversion Programs, LSMW, SAP-script and Smart Forms.
- Knowledge of the ECC modules: FI-CO, PP-PI, SD, QM, PM, HR, Treasury, Warehouse management. .
- Principles and techniques on systems analysis, design and testing.
- Principles on program documentation.
- Principles on report, screen, and form design.
- SAP PI development experience.
- ALE development experience.
- Experience with OSS notes.
- Proficiency in a language other than Danish and English. For example, any knowledge of: Portuguese, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, or Turkish would be a plus.
What will you get?
- Salary based on qualifications.
- A good pension scheme and health insurance.
- Attractive lunch arrangement.
- And most importantly – some fantastic colleagues (:
How do you apply for this job?
If you want to apply for the above job, please send a motivated application accompanied by relevant documents via "Apply online". The interviews will be conducted jointly with your future manager from AAK, Asger Johnsen.
If you have further questions about the position, please feel free to contact Aros IT Aps, CEO Jørgen Bilet Gude - tel: 51377352, email: email@example.com.
AAK – The Co-Development Company
AAK develops and provides value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with their customers, enabling them to achieve long lasting business result. AAK does so through their in-depth expertise in oils and fats within food applications, working with a wide range of raw materials and broad process capabilities. Through their unique co-development approach AAK brings together customers’ skills and know-how with AAK’s capabilities and mindset. By doing so, AAK solves customer specific needs across many industries – Chocolate Confectionery, Bakery, Dairy, Infant Nutrition, Food Service, Personal Care, and more. AAK’s proven expertise is based on more than 100 years of experience within oils & fats. With headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, AAK has 19 different production facilities, sales offices in more than 25 countries and more than 2,700 employees. So no matter where you are in the world AAK is ready to help you achieve long lasting results.