Talented Student Business Intelligence Developer
Are you ready to kick-start your career within Business Intelligence? Then this is your chance! We offer a unique opportunity to join our team of passionate and skilled colleagues at Danske Commodities and develop high quality Business Intelligence solutions for the energy market.
We create value on both operational and strategic level – supporting the entire organisation with high-impact Business Intelligence capabilities. We are curious, love data, work with a modern technology stack and driven by a fast-paced, innovative and challenging environment.
We are looking for an ambitious student employee, who is listening and outgoing, and at the same time can work independently. You will be part of a team where people like to challenge themselves and each other, which is reflected in our contribution and individual development. We like to explore new ideas and continuously expand our technical horizon. Our culture is characterized by having fun while working hard and reaching our goals as a team – we expect the same from you. We will support you in developing your skillset within Business Intelligence and at the same time allow a high degree of responsibility. As a student developer, you will become an integral part of our development team and contribute directly to the success of our business.
- engaging in our business and translate complex business requirements to world-class Business Intelligence solutions
- actively taking part in full project cycles, from inception to delivery, using best-practice methods and our strong Business Intelligence platform
- designing, developing and documenting solutions
- ad-hoc assignments within different areas of our business
We expect that you:
- are currently enrolled in a university level education within Business Intelligence, Computer Science or similar
- have a good understanding of developing within one or more of the following:
- Microsoft SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Power BI
- T-SQL, MDX/DAX
- are passionate about learning the business intelligence domain
- interests and skills outside the Microsoft platform is a plus
- have a good command of Danish and English both written and oral
We expect that you:
- want to develop yourself
- are not afraid to take on responsibility
- are dedicated
- see opportunities where others see problems
- thrive in an international and professional environment
- want to make a real difference
- flexibility in working hours depending on work load in your study
- location in the centre of Aarhus, Denmark’s second largest city
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- professional and skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a job where no two days are ever the same
- a successful company committed to creating value
JOBSTART & TYPE
- As soon as possible. We are screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
GET IN TOUCH
Lars Kuhn Thomsen
Manager, Head of Business Intelligence
T: +45 31414837