IT Business Analyst
We are looking for at IT Business Analyst to work on a transformation program, to help facilitate the planning and delievry of the business needs and the technical requirements on core technology projects within the product design and product development business areas.
The Business Analyst will collaborate with the line of business in order to optimise business processes by capturing, analysing and documenting requirements for process and system developments; reviewing and providing inputs into solutions and then coordinating and supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
The role has a Product Management focus, working across local and global projects focused on increasing value delivered through our entire value chain from Design, Manufacturing, Supply-Chain to Retail.
Aspects of the role will be highly commercial, and will involve development, training business users & ultimate responsibility for the successful implementation of proposed processes and applications.
Strategy & Planning
- Investigate new requests for work to determine high level business requirements and assess feasibility.
- Support the creation of robust and compelling project proposals and business cases.
- Support the on-going development and implementation of business analysis and business solution design methods, tools and practices.
- Stay across regional and global trends in technical solutions including new platforms, capabilities and tools.
Business Demand Management
- Carry out analysis of impact, risks, technical dependencies and review/validate expected benefits.
- Analyse and design process and data requirements, performing gap analysis and identifying areas for improvement.
- Deep-dive into business processes and understand core business needs.
- Participate in review of solution designs to ensure a fit to requirements.
- Create and communicate change to culture, organisation and people skills to ensure successful support to our business objectives. Support our Test Managers and Users in acceptance testing of system changes.
- Support the transition to IT Operations to ensure successful delivery, implementation and operation against pre-determined acceptance criteria.
- Understand the full impact that technology solutions will have on the business and advises on how the associated change should be managed and communicated.
- Support and ensure the business in undertaking the necessary preparation activities to allow process changes to be successfully embedded, including training and communication materials.
- Participate in actual planning and execution of application change management process.
- Hands-on Master Data and Reference Data maintenance.
15-25 Travel days required.
- 2-5 years business systems analysis experience for large projects or programmes of work, and/or related Product Management business experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in a traditional field like science, engineering, technology or economics). Master’s degree is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Product Design to Product Development, preferably in an international environment.
- Experience in the development of documentation of business process, requirements and business cases in non?technical language, clearly articulating benefits.
- Experience conducting interviews and workshops for requirements gathering and validation including working with internal customers and both internal and external technical experts.
- Knowledge of information systems development, testing principles, project methodologies and practices.
- Value creation focused, setting high standards for quality and quantity. Work in a systematic and methodical manner, consistently achieving project goals.
- Able to adapt to change, accepting new ideas and initiatives and makes positive use of the opportunities presented.
- Establishes and maintains constructive and collaborative business relationships with all business areas and other Business Application functions.
- Demonstrates pragmatic judgement, balancing pace, risk and business value to reach decisions which are well informed, and actionable.
- Self-motivated, creative, passionate and able to acclimate into a fast-paced dynamic environment
You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy fast expanding team of 25 people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Thomas Heilmann, Master Data Lead, +45 20 60 15 45.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click on the "Apply now" button.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,700 points of sale, including more than 2,300 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 23,800 people worldwide of whom more than 13,200 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2016, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 20.3 billion (approximately EUR 2.7 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net