Business Specialist within Finance, Transactions, Lease- and Contract Management with ERP knowledge
”The possibility to be a part of the establishment of a new business line in KMD with the ambition to deliver a leading digital platform in Scandinavia for property administration, construction project management, energy optimization and facility management”
KMD is an attractive workplace with more than 3.000 employees as our most essential resource. KMD is owned by the global venture capital firm, Advent International, who is one of the leading venture capital firms, and Sampension. Our IT experts and business specialists are leading in their field on converting complex processes into simple and efficient IT solutions that can make life easier for you, your neighbors and all other Danes. We are undergoing rapid development with the ambition to expand our business and continue to rethink solutions so that we can maintain our position as a pioneer for the digitizing development.
About the job
Do you want to digitize, improve and make the work more efficient for the processes surrounding properties, Property Administration and construction? KMD Atrium is a Danish version of the global leading property platform Manhattan Software by Trimble, which makes it possible for the customer to work across the various disciplines related to properties (including Financial Management, Property Administration, Facility Management, Energy Management, Space Management etc.). The solution is aimed at both the public-sector and private customers. We are currently, among other things, in the process of implementing the solution at Bygningsstyrelsen (The Danish Building and Property Agency), where you will become a central part of an international implementation project.
Our team is passionate about making a difference regarding work with properties in Denmark. We have a high level of energy in the team and our aim is to establish a new business line for KMD. At the same time, we are characterized by a very constructive and flat organizational structure, where we learn from each other and deepen into professional discussions to deliver the best solutions for our customers.
Your area of responsibilities will be:
- Domain responsibility for KMD Atriums modules within Lease Management, Financial Management with configurations
- Costumer specific configurations and further development in close dialogue with costumers, KMD and Trimble’s product owners
- Professional domain expert in connection to our costumer implementations
- Key part of the entire customer implementation cycle; discovery workshops, design specifications, configuration, test, train, deploy.
You are familiar with Danish rent regulations commercial as well as private, Financial Management, SEA regulations and terms like Lease Management, Rents Rates, Accounts Receivables & Account Payables, General Ledger, Indexation Methods, Service Charges, Reconciliation etc. In addition we expect that you are familiar / have experience with ERP systems.
The optimal candidate has the following personal qualifications:
- Because we have a close collaboration with our British/American partners it is important that you have professional English abilities both written and oral
- Strong analytical abilities and experience with complex data connections
- Strong IT competences and preferably experience with SQL
- Experience with one or more other systems from the Property Management industry either as a supplier or (super)user
- Ability to work independently and determined, while you are innovative and dare to challenge yourself and the team
- Ability to complete workshops and training sessions.
Love it_Live it
”KMD has its main office in Ballerup. Being Danish means that you will be close to management, the decisions and that you can sit in an open-plan office with our CEO. Do you want to use your knowledge in a Danish company in growth with strong international relations? Then we want you on the team.”
Do you want to know more, please feel free to contact Head of department Jannik Hultén on 61913810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application must be written in English but the CV can be delivered in Danish.