Frontend Developer with design skills
Clearhaus is experiencing a strong demand for their payment services and Recruit IT is now assisting in bringing in a strong personality willing to be a part of setting the agenda for online payments in Denmark and in Europe.
You will work as part of a dedicated team of colleagues, who are constantly developing and always striving to improve the software solutions, so they fit the challenges that Clearhaus face with online payments.
Clearhaus is looking for talent. Should you be one of the people we are searching for, experience in the areas below is desired:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Framer or other new UX Design tool is a plus
- An eye for great design and UX (both visual and code)
You will be involved in the following tasks among other things:
- Improve the Clearhaus user experience through UI development
- Contribute to open-source projects
- Meet and innovate with business partners on feature request and product roadmaps
- Participate in some awesome hack sessions with awesome tech people
You will be working in a high-paced environment where changes are a normality. As a result Clearhaus expect you to be able to keep cool in a hectic and busy environment, also, exhibit a high degree of independence.
Furthermore, it is important that you have the competence to handle several tasks at the same time – including when the deadline is short.
- You have experience with user frontend solutions and responsive designs
- You possess the ability to see solutions from the perspective of the end user (read: super UX skills)
- You have a history of working with open-source
- An exciting and creative entrepreneurial environment with talented and dedicated colleagues.
- The possibility to gain experience in the payment industry
- The opportunity to learn more about open-source technologies and other tools
- Flexible working conditions
- A young organization where you help defining your own tasks and frames
19. February 2018
Mobil: +45 31 54 70 06
Telefon: +45 71 99 02 10