Business Intelligence Consultant
Are you an experienced Business Intelligence Consultant looking for new challenges? And do you want to develop high quality Business Intelligence solutions for the energy market with other passionate and skilled colleagues? If so, you now have the opportunity to become part of our Business Intelligence team in Danske Commodities.
We create value on both operational and strategic level – supporting the entire organisation with high-impact Business Intelligence capabilities. This spans from building (and advising) on commercial opportunities, internal process optimizations and complex strategic initiatives – all dependent on our competencies to support data-driven projects. We work close to the business and solve value-adding problems in an interesting domain. We are curious, love data and are driven by a fast-paced, innovative and challenging environment.
We are looking for a team player who is listening and outgoing, and are willing and able to work independently. You will be part of a team where people like to challenge themselves and each other, which is reflected in our contribution and individual development. We like to explore new ideas and continuously expand our technical horizon. Our culture is characterized by having fun while working hard and reaching our goals as a team – we expect the same from you.
- engaging in our business and translate complex business requirements to world-class Business Intelligence solutions
- actively taking part in full project cycles, from inception to delivery, using best-practice methods and our strong Business Intelligence platform
- designing, developing and documenting solutions
- ad-hoc assignments within different areas of our business
- have a relevant education within Business Intelligence, Computer Science etc.
- have 1-3 years of experience within Business Intelligence. Maybe as a consultant
- have experience developing within one or more of the following:
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Power BI
- T-SQL, MDX/DAX
- have interests outside the Microsoft platform (and skills outside are a plus)
- have excellent English skills
- have an outgoing personality and are curious to learn
- are dedicated, passionate and take responsibility
- voice your opinion and are open minded
- enjoy working closely with the business
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small
- want to and are able to make a difference
- live the DC values
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- office in the heart of Aarhus, Denmark’s second largest city
- a job where no two days are the same
- a company committed to creating value
JOBSTART & TYPE
- As soon as possible. We are screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
GET IN TOUCH
Lars Kuhn Thomsen
Manager, Head of Business Intelligence
T: +45 31414837