Senior Product Designer for Endomondo - Under Armour Connected Fitness
Under Armour powers the world’s largest digital health and fitness community with a suite of apps as Endomondo, MapMyFitness, UA Record and MyFitnessPal. The Under Armour mission is straightforward. “Under Armour makes you better!”. Our goal is to make all athletes better, and motivate more people to be active. We are looking for an experienced senior product designer to join the Endomondo team, to take the experience to the next level for our fast growing community with millions of users worldwide.
About the role
As designer in our team, you will work with everything from concepting great user experiences to crafting pixel perfect visuals. You will be working closely with our product, analytics, legal, brand and engineering team to create great and feasible user experiences. The focus is mobile first, creating the best possible well performing Android and iOS apps. Secondarily using dynamic web views in the apps and our mobile optimised web page. We are looking for an experienced profile with a strong passion that will fight hard for great design and user experiences for our users. You must be able to work independently day to day, as well as leverage the larger international design team where feasible. Your great design skills will come to life for millions of active users worldwide.
- Define compelling user experiences. Create easy to use apps that make the users come back.
- Craft pixel perfect visuals. Mobile first, all optimized for both Android, iOS and web.
- Create value for both users and Endomondo. Features that are great to use and support company goals.
- Keep multiple projects on track with ready to implement design, considering technical constraints.
- Leverage learnings from other parts of Under Armour for maximum effect for Endomondo.
- Stay curious and current, on top of relevant tools, programs, apps and design processes.
If you have a unique combination of the following skills, we can’t wait to hear from you:
- A strong background in the principles of interaction and graphical design.
- Know how to synthesize consumer needs, insights and trends into great working concepts.
- Proven experience with mobile first design. Android, iOS and mobile optimized web design.
- Able to think out of the box, not afraid of trying new and crazy concepts in the design phase.
- Know how to work your way around constraints. Always striving to deliver a great user experience.
- Professional user of the Adobe suite. Preferably also know supporting tools as InVision and Zeplin.
- Strong communication skills. Able to sell your ideas and communicate effectively with everyone.
- Superior attention to detail. Staying on top of multiple projects until they’re truly ready to succeed.
- A portfolio that showcases your professional ability to design systematically, visually and interactively.
- Interested in health and fitness. Know what is happening in the market, what is relevant for users.
- A job with a real purpose. Make all athletes better. Motivate millions of people to live more active lives.
- A great culture with a strong can-do attitude, in a casual atmosphere with competent and professional colleagues.
- An unrivalled office location in Copenhagen with beautiful surroundings. Perfect for doing sports or just taking a walk.
- Fun and social events. Like what about starting your Wednesday mornings doing pilates with your colleagues.
- Great coffee, snacks and a tempting buffet lunch including special dietary options.
- Competitive salary, bonus, pension scheme and benefits.
We are looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible, and we will be conducting interviews continuously. As part of the interview process, you will be asked to complete an assignment to assess your creative thinking and design skills.
Job location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Working hours: Full-time position
Requirement: You must be fluent in English and hold a valid long-term work and residence permit for Denmark
Apply by submitting your CV and motivation letter in English.
If you have questions, contact Christian Lillelund, Director of Product, mobile +4542926100.