Enterprise Architect, Banking Technology, Denmark, Finland, Poland or Sweden
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an Enterprise Architect within Banking Technology, you will work both at the strategic and change level, clarifying target state direction and building roadmaps as well as giving guidance to change initiatives. You will work closely with our partners in Personal Banking, Commercial and Business Banking, Group Functions, Banking Technology and Group Technology to develop and drive toward a shared architecture vision for one or more of our related capabilities.
In Enterprise Architecture, we anchor the overview of the as-is architecture, drive target and transition architecture at business capability level, review and guide solution direction and design and play a key role in enabling innovation in business capabilities. Our purpose is to drive alignment of business strategy with our capabilities to realise Nordea’s strategy, simplification and transformation outcomes. We achieve this through collaboration, guidance and portfolio insight.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define, communicate and mature the shared target architecture vision for one or more of our capabilities, logically grouped within our architecture portfolios including:
- Channels incorporating our external and staff-facing channels;
- Accounts and Payments incorporating many of our core product and service platforms;
- Customer and Supporting Functions incorporating core customer and supporting capabilities such as documentation and archiving, people management, legal and more;
- Finance, Risk and Compliance incorporating our Finance, Treasury, Compliance and Risk Management related capabilities;
- Data, Integration and Security providing specialist architecture support on common, cross-cutting concerns underpinning all our business capabilities.
- Collaborate widely with stakeholders across Nordea to co-develop, agree and align on our shared architecture vision.
- Drive alignment of architecture direction, roadmap and transition plans across change initiatives working closely with key stakeholders and in partnership with IT architects and development teams.
- Conduct gap identification and analysis to drive stakeholder value, change and mature solutions.
- Conduct architecture modelling and lifecycle management (using Mega HOPEX).
- Leverage your architecture knowledge and viewpoints to provide relevant and targeted insights.
The role is based in Denmark (Copenhagen), Finland (Helsinki), Poland (Gdynia, Gdansk and Warsaw) or Sweden (Stockholm) with some travel expected. You will report to the Lead Enterprise Architect for the related portfolio.
Welcome to a team which is at the forefront of transformation in Nordea and is responsible for driving the technology supporting most of our core business capabilities.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To make an impact as an Enterprise Architect you possess strong interpersonal skills; building working relationships with proficient skills in teamwork, collaboration, facilitation and communication across organisational and cultural boundaries. You master being creative and pragmatic, as well as analytical and structured, delivering high quality architecture outcomes.
- Fluency in written and verbal communication in English.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- Experience working with architecture governance, anchoring and collaboration, preferably in SAFe and/or Agile delivery.
- Experience working in enterprise architecture, solution architecture and technology with a track record of architecture and software delivery.
- Enterprise architecture certification (e.g. TOGAF) is an advantage.
- Technology experience including implementation, integration and usage of in-house, COTS and outsourced IT and solution services including web and open source technologies, vendor and ERP solutions, data warehousing and big data, cloud, and SaaS.
- Industry experience within regulated fintech, retail, corporate, banking and/or financial services working with one or more of the capabilities within our architecture portfolios.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 16th February, 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Joshua Green by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.