If you find it appealing to work in a small but successful and growing international company, where you will play a significant role in ensuring the smooth running of the daily IT operations, we have the right challenge for you.
We are looking for an IT Administrator who is passionate about providing a modern and digital environment to our internal customers. As a IT administrator, your daily role will encompass:
- Maintaining server hosts and network devices in a server room and in the cloud
- Setting up virtual desktops with peripheral devices and office software for end users
- Providing first and second level of IT support, troubleshooting issues, solving problems, and reporting results
- Providing training and documentation to end users
- Handling according to internal procedures and standards, following ITIL.
Due to the small size of the company you will be in daily contact with end users and you will contribute to IT operations plans.
You will be a part of a team that has a deep understanding of the financial industry and IT system knowledge, and you will continuously help and challenge each other.
We have offices in Copenhagen, Luxembourg and London. You will be employed in Luxembourg or Copenhagen and you should expect some travel between our offices.
You should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent education in relevant subjects and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate IT Administrator/support worker.
You should have extensive practical experience in IT operations, specifically:
- Windows Servers and Virtual Machines
- Network LAN and WAN (Router, Switches, Firewalls, DNS)
- Infrastructure private and public Cloud and SaaS
- MS Exchange Server and SharePoint 2016
Knowledge on IT standards and/or regulation standards is a bonus.
Furthermore, your English skills should be excellent as well as your interpersonal and communication skills.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very knowledgeable team in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a market-leading company which has already moved to the cloud
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
For any further information please contact the Head of IT Operations, Andreas Weller on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saxo Payments Banking Circle is a global scale financial utility, underpinning the service propositions of financial institutions allowing them to focus resources on the customer relationship.
By becoming a member of the Banking Circle, financial institutions can offer banking services to their customers and help them to trade globally, at low cost and efficiently. Importantly they can help their customers improve cash flow through enhanced speed of settlement whilst remaining fully compliant with financial regulation.
For businesses within the financial tech industry, the Banking Circle offers an alternative for managing multiple banking relationships in different regions. For banks, the Banking Circle offers an add on to the correspondent banking model.
For more information, visit www.bankingcircle.com