SAP Consultant, IT Solutions, Aarhus, Gdansk or Leeds
Do you know nothing better than working with SAP Basic infrastructure, having the SAP Basic overview of technology? If you can answer yes to these questions, then you need to join our team of highly skilled IT professionals at Arla Foods. We are giving you a great opportunity in an international environment where you at all times will be able to grow.
You will join our IT Solutions team located in Denmark, Germany, Poland, Sweden and the UK . We are working fully agile based on the SAFe framework and we deliver our solutions through fully empowered cross functional teams with members from Arla IT, the involvement business functions and external consultants
We welcome applications from people who can be based in either Aarhus, Gdansk or Leeds.
A value driven Consultant/Architect, who has the skills and passion to ensure both zero downtime and the ability to meet the requirements of the future dairy
You will join the “I Focus on IT” iFIT program and be a key player in our organization. Together with the Release Train Architect, you are setting the guidelines and executing daily deliverables in the SAP Area. You will ensure team members can understand your technical guidelines and enablers to bring the business a high-quality system platform.
More specifically, your will:
- Execute daily deliverables in the SAP area within agile teams to ensure value to the business
- Use your experiences in System upgrades, System copies, defining requirements for new systems etc.
- Work in close collaboration with Arla’s preferred IT vendors and IT Operations to ensure they deliver the system platform to a high quality.
- Take pride in solving complex dilemmas and ensuring high focus on creating value and quality
- Set technical guidelines for the team
- Be able to transform business needs to IT solutions and mater to ensure business value
- Prepare and participate in planning and demos of the deliverables of features to the business
Taking charge with a high focus on value
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration. Also, you have the ability to link IT business need to business benefits. Furthermore:
- You have a master degree within IT or other relevant areas with a minimum 3 years of experience working with SAP infrastructure
- You have knowledge and experience of SAP Basic such as System upgrades, copies, defining requirements for new systems
- You have an ability to design solutions that are not too complex, but equally not too simple
- You have a strong business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners
- Experience in working agile and being a team player
- Experience with SAP Cloud platform and SAP HANA database technology is a plus
- ABAP understanding a plus but not essential
- Finally, you are fluent in English both written and spoken.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 16th February. For additional information please call Conny Bækby, +4591316052