Valitor is an international payment solutions company that helps partners, merchants and consumers to make and receive payments. Leveraging thirty four years’ experience, it provides issuing, acquiring and gateway services to partners and merchants across Europe.
Valitor improves cash flows through next day settlements, increases financial control through real time reporting and analytics, as well as reduces risk of fraud. Valitor is head-quartered in Iceland with a strong presence in London, UK and Copenhagen, Denmark.
Omni-Channel Solutions is now looking for a Delivery Manager for the Danish Delivery Centre in the daughter company AltaPay. We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated person to lead the development teams. The Danish Delivery Centre handles the development of the ecommerce gateway.
The job is located in the Danish daughter company AltaPay in Soeborg, Copenhagen. You will be referring to Head of Omni Channel Solutions based in Valitor’s headquarter in Iceland.
As the new Delivery Manager you will have the overall responsibility for the technical implementation and delivery of a product line. You will be reviewing and measuring staff performance both individually and for teams and will – in close dialogue with the respective employees - be responsible for staff development.
Furthermore, you will ensure that quality practices are fulfilled, and you must have focus on the continuous fine-tuning of the software development lifecycle process. You will work effectively on current adjustment and improvement of delivery performance.
- Have the overall responsibility for general human resource management of the employees who work on the product lines, and supervise their job development on a daily basis.
- Be the main point of contact when new releases of the product line are delivered.
- Be responsible for team composition of the product line staff and ensure that all employees have clear roles and responsibilities.
- Participate in hiring processes in collaboration with other managers.
- Be communicating with the development team about problems/tasks and general information sharing.
- Strive to maximize productivity of the development lifecycle. You are to define and prioritize the team workflow, and update all relevant stakeholders on a continuous basis.
You have excellent leadership and management skills, with experience from a similar role within agile software development teams. You are goal-oriented, sympathetic and diplomatic in your way of leading people. You communicate and operate naturally “on the floor” close to the teams.
You are professional and organized and are known to be a strong and positive person who works effectively under pressure and with tight deadlines.
You are a front-runner who leads the way, and you know how to get people to have fun while still working seriously towards the goals.
- Hold a bachelor or higher degree in business, engineering or computer science.
- Have strong experience in working with or as part of an agile software development team.
- Are eager to understand and improve methods and practices.
- Are hard-working, focused and diligent.
- Have outstanding communication skills.
- Are an expert in conflict resolution.
A challenging and exciting key role with the opportunity to make people work together and thrive as a part of the company’s the future journey.
- Being a part of a leading company that develops a unique ecommerce product.
- A strong company culture with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Ambitious, dedicated and happy colleagues who have fun together and help each other whenever needed.
- Attractive salary, pension, annual bonus and other benefits.
- Freedom with responsibility, a free monthly massage, there's a fitness club, a good canteen and other neat stuff!
JKS CAREER is in charge of the recruitment process and to apply for this interesting position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions please don't hesitate to contact Senior Consultant with JKS Monica Schultz on +45 30 85 12 99.