Are you a Product Manager who loves to work with process and people?
Through your Product Management Ownership in Karnov Group you will work with legal professional information services supporting the rule of law in Scandinavia.
As a Product Manager in Karnov Group you will join a growing product team and as such, be able to influence process and methodology greatly. You will report directly to the Director of Product. We are looking for someone to bring the customer’s needs, the business’ strategy, and our unique content together in high performing and cutting edge products.
You will be joining our Content Care team, developing and maintaining internal systems for structuring, storing, merging and ensuring quality of our content and its metadata. Your responsibility will be to participate in improving systems for content quality assurance, convenient access to manipulating content, metadata and the features they carry. Your work will provide the foundation for Karnov Group building content products effectively and with confidence.
As Product Manager, you will have a coordinating role in integrating content processes and systems across Karnov Group and our newly purchased company Norstedts Juridik. You will focus on managing our “Content lifecycle” and combine it with that of Norstedts Juridik – both in terms of people, processes and systems.
In the merger between two similar – but different – workflows for content enrichment, you will provide and manage the foundation for all products in Karnov Group. You will work with complex systems and processes and work closely together with a dedicated technical team focusing on internal workflow, systems, people and products.
Your Product Ownership
- Define the product vision
- Research and evaluate market trends and developments
- Manage the product roadmap, both tactical and with a sustainable long-term view
- Interface with stakeholders across the business and across borders (Denmark and Sweden)
- Evaluate third party products, services and technologies for potential adoption
- Analyze and report to management on progress and deliverables
- Set and report on KPIs for the impact of products
Your way of working - Agile Product Ownership
- Author product backlog items from more coarsely defined requirements (epics and features)
- Map product backlog items (user stories) to agile iterations (sprints), potentially across multiple concurrent work streams
- Work with distributed agile teams to facilitate the sizing (grooming) of product backlog items
- Provide review and approval of product backlog items delivered by agile teams
- Interface with cross-functional technical stakeholders to gather requirements together with platform architecture, security, infrastructure, application support, and release management
What we will love about you
- You are driven, ambitious, and possess an eagerness to bring stellar products to the market. You have worked in a software development environment and you have a flair for commercial business and data.
- You define yourself as someone with:
- A structured approach to your work
- Passion in everything you do
- A creative spark and a focus on features and functions rather than design
- A background with a degree, or equivalent experience in the field of business or social science
- Solid experience with agile product ownership
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- You want to leave work knowing you have made a difference
- You are a team player with a healthy sense of humor
What you will love about us
You will work in a diverse team of highly skilled people. We believe in education and strengthening skills. We believe in a great social side of the work place with parties, inspirational talks, hackdays, and events.
You will work in a company that looks forward. From our virtual reality lab to our data scientists, we’re always trying to be years ahead of the curve.
Your role will be working with a great team of developers and product designers in an agile setup. You will be able to utilize our strong BI team for data and a whole network of respondents for your qualitative work.
You will work in cozy and impressive facilities in the middle of Copenhagen, neighbor to both Metro and S-train at Nørreport, in a fun and lively neighborhood.
About Karnov Group
Karnov Group is Scandinavia’s largest provider of information solutions for professionals in the areas of legal, tax and auditing. With brands like Karnov, Norstedts Juridik, VJS, Notisum, Change Board Member and Forlaget Andersen, Karnov Group delivers knowledge and insights, enabling more than 40.000 users to make better decisions, faster – every day.
With offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Malmø, Karnov Group employs 230 people.
Karnov Group is owned by Five Arrows Principal Investments, part of Rothschild Group.
Learn more here: www.karnovgroup.dk.
Read more about us at www.karnovgroup.com.
As soon as possible.
This position is handled by Bloom. If you have any questions regarding the process or other, please contact Kristine Heuser, Senior Consultant, on email@example.com.
We are conducting interviews and hiring currently. So please submit your application as soon as possible, we don’t want to miss out on you. Your deadline is 28th feb. 2018
If you have any questions about the role or the Karnov Group company, please reach out to Ivan Bager, Director of Product, on firstname.lastname@example.org.