IT Supporter - Global IT Service Desk
ECCO is looking for an experienced and self-motivated IT Supporter for the Global Service Desk which is part of Group IT. We are supporting ECCO users globally, including the local users on-site at ECCO Headquarter in Bredebro, Tønder and ECCOs Sales Office in Vejle. When needed, we also give onsite support at other locations – last year e.g. in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Portugal and the US.
The Global Service Desk is responsible for 1st level support, covering IT support in 30 countries. The team consist of 15 employees who are placed in Denmark, Indonesia and the US - the team is collaborating across locations on a daily basis. This job is based at ECCO Headquarters in Bredebro, Denmark. As IT Supporter, you primary responsibility will be to do technical support, including:
- Support our end-users with focus on high customer satisfaction.
- Maintain information in our ITSM system, to ensure high data-quality and to sustain knowledge.
- Hardware / software troubleshooting on Smartphones, Pc’s and Macs.
- User training in general, e.g. on-site or online training in our O365 applications.
- Participate in the transition phase of a project, making sure that all team members are informed about the area to support. E.g. creating and reviewing documentation.
- Participate in optimization of the Service Desk’s internal processes.
- Participate in meetings with the Business to maintain our high service level.
- Engage independently in projects and ad hoc tasks in the team.
Qualifications and work experience:
The ideal candidate is experienced within IT support and hence, has excellent customer service skills. You are able to communicate at all levels of the organisation and can make yourself understandable both to technical and non-technical colleagues. It is naturally to you to work in a structured way and to secure proper follow-up. You are able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with several ongoing assignments. Further, it is important that you understand and respect cultural differences and have a positive approach. Further, we prefer candidates who:
- Has experience working as IT Supporter, ideally 5 years.
- Has knowledge about Windows 10/Mac/ O365/serviceNow/Omada/Exchange/SAP.
- Is familiar with the ITIL Framework.
- Has experience in handling security incidents.
- Can communicate fluently in English, both in speech and writing.
- Is able to travel approximately 5-10 days a year.
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international company constantly developing, and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us and we offer participation in internal and external courses, educations supporting this development.
ECCO is characterized by an international organization, with many nationalities in many countries. We aim at reflecting the same multi-cultural culture in our headquarters in Southern Jutland. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background.
For more information on this position, please contact Team Lead of Global Service Desk, Sanne Tjelle Grønnebæk, at +45 2083 0001. Send your application as soon as possible at Group.ECCO.com, as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.