CIO Office Manager
What we offer
As part of the overall company strategy, Group IT is transforming into a global, efficient and professional IT organization with focus on being business driven and customer centric.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Manager for the CIO Office. Your background is either from IT or business and you have experience working as project manager, management consultant or line manager. You are structured, analytical, think strategically and work well in a multicultural environment with executive management. You also have experience working with various business functions in the value chain, and know how IT enables the business.
You will be part of a team of dedicated and experienced colleagues in Group IT at Widex HQ and will have the opportunity to work with a multitude of exciting tasks that have a direct strategic impact on information and technology at Widex.
The role supports the CIO in the daily work and key tasks include:
- Strategic projects and transformation/globalization activities in Group IT
- Strategy implementation and updating
- Project management of small to medium size projects (internal IT projects and business solution projects)
- Global governance activities including follow-up with local IT/Finance staff in Sales Companies
- Financial follow-up, KPI reporting, and project portfolio management
- Internal process optimization activities
- Communication activities
- Development of IT Operating Model
- Supporting CIO and IT management with ad-hoc tasks
The role is part of the CIO Office (currently no direct reports but may come) and reports to the CIO.
We expect you to have a university or business school degree – preferably at master level within IT, Business or similar. You have a minimum of 2 years of experience preferably from an international setting.
- Experience with project management, transformation or change management
- Business understanding from a global company
- Enterprise level experience and ability to connect and communicate with business
- A process oriented mindset
- Good presentation skills (creating and performing)
- Supporting the IT management team and the CIO you are expected to be able to work independently and handle many activities simultaneously. It is mandatory that you are fluent in spoken and written English; other language skills are a plus.
- Open-minded and trustworthy
- A motivating and selling personality
- Supportive and service minded
- A global and multicultural mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-structured approach to challenges and result oriented
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews
on an ongoing basis with final deadline 1 March 2018. If you require further information about this position, please contact IT Strategy Manager, Didde-Marie Gruber Højberg via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.