System Architect - IT solutions, Aarhus
Do you have experience as an architect with Microsoft Azure Cloud solutions and data center infrastructure? Do you have experience with network architecture? Do you have lots of experience with agile ways of working and do you want to make a difference? If you can answer yes to these questions, then we would like to talk to you about joining our agile transformation at Arla Foods.
We are working fully agile based on the SAFe framework and we deliver our solutions through fully empowered cross functional teams with members from Arla IT, the involvement business functions and external consultants. You will join our IT Solutions team with 100+ other colleagues located in Denmark, Poland, Germany, Sweden and the UK.
A value driven architect, who has the passion to ensure a high quality system platform
The architect role is for internal 'I Focus on IT' program with the focus of keeping the core technology ahead of the curve. Is covers both elements of infrastructure, storage, network, print, SAP basic, Integration & EDI. The deliverable of the train can be for all stakeholders in Arla. The vision of the train is to provide a technical foundation and Core IT services, while balancing risks and business values. You will be a key player in our organization as you are setting the guidelines and roadmap for our core infrastructure solutions as part of the program management.
You have a passion for agile principles and for working agile. You are a team player who takes pride in solving complex dilemmas and facilitating the required discussions to ensure maximum focus on creating value. You will be responsible for the technical roadmap for the 'I Focus on IT' program within your area of responsibility, which includes maintenance of system platform.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Transform business needs to IT solutions to ensure business value
- Create target architecture, architectural runway and IT governance for the platforms
- Create and review technical design documents
- Ensure proper maintenance & scalability of platforms and handover to operation
- Update risk profile for system platforms and set the technical guidelines for the teams
- Close collaboration with suppliers to ensure they deliver a system platform of high quality
- Prepare and participate in program planning and demos of the deliverables of features to the business
- Implement SAFe principles and best practices for the program/train
Take charge of maturing the roadmaps
Overall, you get to drive the roadmaps to make the vision come alive. You are able to spot IT trends and have a good understanding of how the future will develop, both in Azure and the on-premise data center, and you know how to implement these future developments to realize the maximum value for the business. You are able to spot the dependencies across different project and ensure proper delivery sequence.
Simultaneously, you become part of an ambitious and knowledgeable architect community, challenging your decisions and providing guidance on running the program in the SAFe setup.
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are focused and persistent about achieving goals, and are able to create great collaboration between the teams, product owners, program management team and business. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits. Furthermore:
- You have a master degree within IT and minimum 5 years of experience working as a System Architect
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Data Center products, Network architecture and Server Virtualization
- You have knowledge of Citrix XenApp, print server solutions and anti-virus
- You have a strong business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners
- You must have documented experience in working agile
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no late than 21 of February. For additional information please call Lone Rysgaard +45913 3827
Please apply via this "Apply now".