Infrastructure Specialist (VMware/SAP)
If you are looking for an IT job packed with impact and influence, this is your opportunity. At Chr. Hansen we are looking for a highly skilled Infrastructure Specialist to join the Global Infrastructure & Operations team – with you as a contributor for our global infrastructure operations. Your workplace will be in Hørsholm, Denmark.
In order to continually improve and further mature our operations we need a new colleague with strong and solid infrastructure skills in our team.
It will be your overall objective to improve the operations and performance around the world. Founded on your knowledge on infrastructure operations and your ability to create a stable and high-performing environment, your first focus area will be, together with your colleagues, to improve, maintain and document our infrastructure.
In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Further develop and maintain our global VMware Platform.
- Create and update documentation (SOP) to improve our processes and procedures
- Continually professionalize our way of working, strongly influenced by ITIL
- Train your colleagues in Denmark and Malaysia
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support on Infrastructure related issues globally
- Work with related tools for documentation, automation, troubleshooting, monitoring (Solarwinds), netflow, vRealize Operations Manager, vRealize Orchestrator, etc
Your personal profile
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is an advantage, but your passion and experience with Infrastructure is most important
- 10+ years of work experience
- 5+ years of infrastructure technology experience
- Minimum skill level equivalent of VMware VCP, applied in a Global Enterprise environment
- You have significant experience in the DevOps way of working and the tools and mind-set needed
- SAP Basis (ERP) and SAP HANA experience is an advantage.
- Skills in AirWatch, NSX and Workspace ONE is an advantage.
- You are ‘hands-on’ and can get things done in a supportable manner
- You are structured, self-driven, independent, efficient and adaptable
- You are a true team player (friendly, polite, collaborative), open to feedback and able to give feedback that is honest, helpful and kind (typical clichés, I know, but all seriously meant!)
- Fluent in English (Corporate language and used every day in the department)
We are highly virtualized and are using Cisco, VMware, SANs etc., and although we run a large part of our systems ourselves, we also integrate with cloud-based services. We are 110+ competent and committed colleagues including 40+ outside Denmark.
We offer an exciting position in a very international and multicultural environment. We are big enough to provide lots of challenges and small enough for your personal contribution to really matter. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact me, Brian Dunfeldt Christensen, IT Infrastructure & Operations Manager, at +45 60385819.
Applications must be submitted in English and include both a motivation letter and a CV.
Please apply - Click "apply online". Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for Applications is 21 February 2018.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com.