Experienced digital project manager for Addition
Have you been working with digital development for a few years? Have you delivered or being part of delivering a bunch of web solutions? Do you want to challenge your skills on leading digital projects which not only makes a difference, but also enrich our customers? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for!
Your tasks will vary a lot and two days will never be the same. You will be responsible of the daily contact with customers and will, in collaboration with your colleagues, develop and implement complex, digital solutions.
Our digital project managers are perhaps the most important link between Addition and our customers, and it is your responsibility to ensure that this collaboration runs as smoothly as possible. You will be in charge of ensuring projects are carried out optimally, on schedule, with a high level of service and as always within the financial framework. Areas of responsibility:
- Scoping of various projects with your team
- Estimating budgets and allocating resources
- Developing project plans and requirement specifications
- Consulting your customers on the projects, to ensure we always are a few steps ahead
- Working on a day-to-day basis with our development team here in Denmark and Romana
- Quality assurance of the details in the project, ensuring that the development meet the requirements
- Managing the relations with your client and the stakeholders, both located at your customers and from the office.
Your Addition colleagues
You will be working with project managers, designers, user experience architects, solution architects and developers. You will be located at our office in Copenhagen but also as part of our teams on location at our customers. The job offers a great opportunity for you to, on a personal level, make a difference for our customers, and you can look forward to being supported by your colleges and teammates who always walk the extra mile to enrich the solution, every step of the way!
What Addition are looking for:
You are assertive with a proactive and positive mindset, which enables you to be two steps ahead and to deliver the best possible outcome of the projects, despite the challenges you are facing.
- 5+ years of experience as a digital project manager
- You are able work with both agile and classic waterfall processes
- An interest in working with insights and analytics
- You have a basic understanding and experience of both technical and UX possibilities as well as the limitations of digital solutions across all devices
- When working with our consultants and customers, you can structure content and draw up wireframes based on initial analyses and strategies
- You can communicate complex technical solutions in a simple and easy way, both internally and to customers. You also understand how to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- You are able to brief our developers and speak their language, knowing how to challenge and find the right solution within the budget’s framework
- You can juggle multiple tasks and have no trouble in prioritizing projects
- You are the person handling and overviewing the structure, who can always keep track of every project detail
- You run projects independently while taking possible outcomes and solutions into consideration – both solutionwise and internally
- You are well informed about new developments within your area of work and are passionate about sharing this knowledge with your colleagues
- You know how to tackle stressful situations when the going gets tough
- Excellent communication skills in Danish and English.
What Addition offers:
- A great opportunity to join a medium sized growing company, where you truly have the ability to make an impact and to be part of the structuring and creation of a new business area
- A team of dedicated colleagues who are all specialists within their field and who wants to be even more professional in their daily work
- An opportunity to start or perhaps continue a journey towards becoming a top tier experienced project manager, in a company who value the many different competencies of our employees, and knows how to help you achieve both your personal and professional goals
- Excellent development and learning opportunities working with our business consultants, project managers, and developers at various digital projects at some of DK's largest brands
- The opportunity to have an impact and influence on the projects you are working on
- Last but not least - a healthy work-life balance is highly prioritized at Addition - also when the going gets tough. As a small manoeuvrable organization, we have a high focus on the balance between conquering the world and having fun while doing so.
The recruiting process is handled by Human Point. For further information about this position please contact CEO Mia Boldsen Müller on 2866 3943 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your cover letter and CV as soon as possible. Your application will be handled confidentially and should be sent to email@example.com marked “Experienced digital project manager.”
Further information about Addition
Addition is a digital consulting company who can offer the kind of talent and experience that will ensure a successful journey through a company's digital transformation. They can provide a range of up-to-date solutions to tackle the digital challenges that a business face now, and in the future. All their customers are unique. By combining world-class analytical and technical capabilities, with the business savvy minds of their consultants, they’re able to deliver where others fall short.