Senior Infrastructure, Solution Architect
Become part of a dynamic organization in a true global environment leveraging your experience while building new.
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Solution Architects with experience in Microsoft Azure solutions and IT infrastructure in general.
PANDORA is on a journey towards outsourcing of IT Operations and require Senior Solution Architects within the infrastructure domain, to help drive and guide projects to successful implementation following technology standards and best practices.
Help us build the infrastructure of the future to enable PANDORA’s continued growth.
You will join a newly formed organization: Infrastructure Operations, a unit in Global IT leveraging outsourced IT Infrastructure Operations. The profile we are looking for, will be a key player in the IT projects in the application space, Infrastructure projects and continuous improvement activities. PANDORA Global IT has a very ambitious roadmap where you can flourish with a wide variety in your daily work.
We value cross-collaboration between vendors and internal functions such as Enterprise Architecture, Vendor Management Office and Procurement, Project Management Office, IT Security, various application teams and business functions. It is important for us to work together to meet the shared goals of PANDORA.
- Be a leader within your area and a trusted advisor.
- Contribute to global technology roadmaps together with Enterprise Architecture.
- Work closely with the team of architects, each with their own domain of expertise to build good solutions, meeting documented requirements.
- You will ensure solution documentation is produced with agreed quality together with key vendors.
- Represent Infrastructure Operations in projects and shine all the way from analysis, design and transition to operation and continuous improvement.
- Build strong partnerships externally and internally to deliver your results through yourself and others.
- Design and drive implementation of IT Security initiatives together with the IT Security department.
- Most likely you have a formal education, Bachelor/Master’s degree – preferably within an IT-related discipline.
- You have 10-15 years of professional experience demonstrating your expertise and of course you are passionate about the evolution of technology.
- You’ve played a key role in several cloud transformation projects, standardizing and optimizing a modern hybrid infrastructure environment.
- Most likely you hold several certifications related to one or more infrastructure areas: data center, servers, converged infrastructure, storage, network, end user computing, collaboration platforms and maybe even security.
- ITIL is not new to you – actually you have extensive experience operating within ITIL processes and related procedures. You are probably ITIL Foundation certified.
- Ideally, you have experience from manufacturing and/or retail.
- You are fluent in English both in writing and verbally.
- A can-do attitude and thrive in complex technical environments with several improvement areas.
- Personal drive is key to succeed and you manage to deliver even under difficult circumstances.
- You like to collaborate with many stakeholders and understand the importance of clear communication.
- Dynamic planning is needed in this position as priorities changes with business priorities.
- You’re an eager learner and is naturally curious.
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humor – we like to have fun while we work hard.
You can expect around 10 travel days per year.
Start date is as soon as possible.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in and applicants will be invited for interviews end February.
Deadline: 23 feb. 2018
PANDORA is an exciting company with huge potential. We offer you the opportunity to reach your own potential in a newly formed global IT organization. You will be empowered to make decisions in your daily work. We have recently transitioned the IT Infrastructure operations to NNIT, and you will play a key role in the transformation towards standardization and simplification to support PANDORA’s growth.
You will join a team of Infrastructure Architects who value team work and an open constructive dialogue.
By joining PANDORA you will get a unique opportunity to shine and fulfill your ambitions, working in a truly global environment contributing directly to PANDORA’s growth ambitions.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Head of Infrastructure Operations, Rasmus Friis-Elkjær on +45 2138 7158 or email@example.com.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click here to apply.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,700 points of sale, including more than 2,300 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 23,800 people worldwide of whom more than 13,200 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2016, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 20.3 billion (approximately EUR 2.7 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net