Do you have a passion for working with embedded software development and IoT products connected to cloud technologies? And does the idea of joining a SW development department with skilled and committed colleagues in a constantly evolving and innovative environment appeal to you? Would you like to work with innovative, agile development with tomorrow’s technologies?
If so, you might be the Build Specialist we are looking for to Danfoss Power Electronics, Software Platform Engineering in Gråsten. The dynamic team you will join consists of 10 diverse, innovative and creative souls who welcome input and new ideas.
Development, innovation and operation
With reference to the Functional Manager, Embedded Software Platforms, your overall focus will be to ensuring stable releases of our first in class embedded software platform according to project needs, as well as being one of the key contributors in forming our new agile tool chain for the next generation of products. You will be acting as a specialist, responsible for planning and managing tasks and ensuring progress for the whole team. With your technical acumen and interest, you are able to translate developer use cases into toolchain solutions for complicated and challenging requirements.
Your areas of responsibility will, among others, be to:
- Support development of our next generation project tool-setup/processes
- Drive the ClearCase to GIT migration activity
- Maintain existing Build Automation tools and ensure integration of Continuous Integration tools (VSTS/Jenkins)
- Provide statistics on Quality metrics (Complexity, ressource usage etc.)
- Ensure compilers and code analysing tools work from the Build Automation side
- Support the Configuration Management transition from Clear Case to GIT/VSTS/Artifactory
- Give inputs on development and operations technology trends for DevOps (Dokker, GIT, Gradle etc.)
- Cooperate with external partners – consultants, customers, IT departments
Passion for software technology and a can-do spirit
As a minimum you have a relevant educational background at Bachelor’s level, and you have a good theoretical and/or practical experience with software technologies, DevOps, digitalisation and modulation approaches. Your trademark is high quality and team work, and you possess the drive for performance and good communication skills. Your success depends very much on your ability to collaborate with your team and adapt to a dynamic and cross-functional environment. Finally, yet important, you are a skilled communicator and you master English, both verbally and in writing.
For further information about the position,
Please contact Functional Manager, Embedded Software Platforms Thomas Fogdal on +45 2041 8271.