Senior Project Manager
Join a fast growing international FinTech business.
If you thrive in a rapidly growing and successful business where you can make a significant difference, we have the right challenge for you. You will be given the opportunity to utilise your skillset as well as develop the organisation within your area of expertise.
You will have overall responsibility for the project process, implementation and facilitation in the business. Building on your experience, you will embed the right level of project governance in this fast-growing company to facilitate increased output for our challenging initiatives.
Some of the major tasks will include:
- Supervising the projects, ensuring a clear view of project purpose, status, resource allocation and cross dependencies
- Acting as Project Manager with a strong focus on planning, directing and coordinating of activities in your own project(s)
- Driving the Project Management office including educating and coaching project managers and other relevant employees.
We have offices in Copenhagen, Luxembourg and London. You will be employed in either Luxembourg or Copenhagen and must expect some travel between the locations.
- You should have at least 10 years’ experience of project management and possesses the ability to adjust the used project model to fit the needs of the project
- You should have a proven track record of running large scale projects in a classic project management setup as well as in a more agile methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- You should have solid experience with software development projects – with internal development setup, as well as 3rd party suppliers and standard systems
- You should be driven by a desire to deliver state of the art output, rather than ensuring the perfect project governance
- You should have a pragmatic approach and be prepared to engage yourself in a wide set of tasks as long as they fulfil the overall goal
- You should possess strong communication skills and be fluent in English, verbal as well as written
- Ideally you have worked with IT within the financial sector and be familiar with industry directives and regulations (e.g. PSD2, GDPR, MiFID).
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
For any further information please contact Head of IT & Projects, Martin Bergholt +352 691 370 359
Saxo Payments Banking Circle is a global scale financial utility, underpinning the service propositions of financial institutions allowing them to focus resources on the customer relationship.
By becoming a member of the Banking Circle, financial institutions can offer banking services to their customers and help them to trade globally, at low cost and efficiently. Importantly they can help their customers improve cash flow through enhanced speed of settlement whilst remaining fully compliant with financial regulation.
For businesses within the financial tech industry, the Banking Circle offers an alternative for managing multiple banking relationships in different regions. For banks, the Banking Circle offers an add on to the correspondent banking model.
For more information, visit www.bankingcircle.com