Implementation consultant for WMD Scandinavia A/S
We at WMD Scandinavia are looking for a new colleague in our consultant team. The wide range of software used, developed internally and utilizing external developed tools, requires a broad technical spectrum of skills and know-how.
As a consultant your main task, as project team member, would consist of the following subtasks:
- Enter dialogue with the customer before and after a project to understand their organizational needs, ascertain risk’s and general communication to deliver your knowledge intact.
- Delivery of projects on schedule and be able to do critical follow-ups both in the WMD organization and with the customer.
- Maintaining and developing best practices for the consultant group (our world is always changing to suit the latest needs in Denmark and internationally)
- Keeping your knowledge updated technically but also your personal skills as the role of a consultant extends problem solving
We perceive the following skills of being high value in this regard:
- Programming experience (Java, C#, VB and ABAB programming are the most common)
- Knowledge of the world of LaserNet, EDI etc.
- Solution design – seeing the complete process
- Software usability and user support
- Being able to read and write technical documentation
- Knowledge of the invoice process and its many components
- Danish and English both written and verbal is a requirement
The WMD group is specialized in workflow processes and document handling. Of these our main focus is on financial documents in their total lifecycle from vendor to creditor and the many steps involved in this transaction. In Scandinavia national laws and norms have pushed this area to the forefront on the international market and we see our services sought after and help setting the standard globally.
WMD Scandinavia has always set the bar high for performance and internal culture and we take pride in keeping these standards. Flexibility is a requirement as our tasks vary greatly and we want to master them all.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Project & Resource Manager Thorben Rasmussen on tel. +45 3818 1522.
If your position is interesting, please send your CV to email@example.com
WMD Scandinavia, part of the German group WMD Group, resides at Carl Jacobsens Vej 33 L, 2500 Valby.