Too Good To Go is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer
Join our team and help us make a better world. It might sound like a cliché, but it is the naked truth. 1/3 of all processed food in the World is either lost or wasted, and that’s while millions of people starve and live in food poverty – that’s pretty tasteless, huh? Put your talent into good use while having fun with our awesome team!
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer that will play an important role in evolving our Platform for Store self service, Sales onboarding, Account Management and CMS.
The Platform is a Responsive Web product that is used either as part of a webview inside our apps or directly from the browser. It uses REST services to interact with our Backend system. You will be working closely with our Product Manager, Backend Engineering and UX to achieve those goals.
Your primary task will be to drive the continued development of the B2B part of Too Good To Go. Our consumer apps are already best-in-class and we need to make sure that we give just as much attention to the businesses, so we can keep up with the future growth.
- Help formulate a strategy for the platform.
- Take part in the development of the platform.
- Coordinate continuously with Marketing, Customer Service, Operations, BI.
You come from a similar role and have experience in building and maintaining such a platform. You are not afraid to take responsibility for your own and your teams work. You can balance the need to deliver features and planning for the future.
- Implemented web applications with API’s to backend systems.
- Experienced with marketplace applications with user-driven product development.
The ideal candidate
- Is hungry to make a difference.
- Is a strong team-player.
- Takes pride in making quality code and intuitive user experiences.
- Is not afraid of challenges, and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Can work with UX to translate ideas and vision into reality.
- Knows the Aurelia Framework and is comfortable with TypeScript.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the Nordics’ most promising startups, with HQ in Copenhagen
- A team of international co-workers, all on a mission to reduce food waste globally
- Opportunity to influence our product, design and ways of working, every day
- Informal atmosphere in cool offices
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Apply making sure to include your English resume, a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. All applications are continuously evaluated.