Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
We are looking for an experienced CTO to help us scale our business and become a truly global platform for surplus food. We have saved almost three million meals across 6,000 stores in seven countries and we are growing by the minute. We are looking for someone who is excited about our cause and have the experience to help take us to the next level.
As our new CTO, you will be responsible for leading our development team, executing on our roadmap and ensuring our platform can grow with us for the next 5-10 years. You will report to our CEO.
- Develop and lead the technology strategy that can support ambitious growth over the next five years
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs - in cooperation with our Senior Architect
- Execute on the roadmap across backend, Android, iOS and our system for partner stores
- Manage and grow an engineering team consisting of 12-14 engineers
- Communicate clearly to the rest of the company and other stakeholders what is going on within tech.
The ideal candidate
- Proven experience as a CTO in a fast-growing start-up
- Great leader who knows how to motivate a team
- Hands on experience with agile project management - fantastic at executing and getting things done
- High-energy, honest, efficient and result-oriented working style
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience nurturing Continuous Improvement culture
- Strong facilitator of internal processes between departments, i.e., customer support, bug reporting process and data analysis
- Experience with micro payments at scale
- Strategic thinking
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, based on experience
- A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development
- An international environment with colleagues from seven countries (and counting) and base in Copenhagen
- An amazing purpose: To reduce food waste worldwide
- Having fun while succeeding with an exciting start-up.
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Apply making sure to include your English resume and a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. All applications are continuously evaluated.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotte Ballisager, Global HR Manager at email@example.com.