User Experience Lead, IT solutions
Share your passion for UX throughout the organisation. Arla IT solutions is responsible for delivering business transformation in Arla. We're working with an exciting and challenging mix of IT and business processes, where great user experiences are defining the success or failure of our efforts. We're working in an environment where everybody works agile and the organisation is international with colleagues based in Poland, UK, Sweden, Germany and Denmark.
Arla's Global IT comprises approximately 210 highly skilled IT specialists across DK, SE, GE, UK and PL as well as around 800 consultants who work with SAP, Microsoft and app development. Soon we will be 300+ employees looking at projects, for example the. redesign of the logistics processes for Arla's Global Warehouse & Distribution using SAP technology and establishment of an Analytics Powerhouse for the global Arla organisation to ensure faster and better decision-making through Big data.
Help us become more user focused
In the Agile Transformation team we work with agile coaching, design thinking, agile testing - and we need you to help us focus more on user experiences. Creating a better awareness and building more knowledge within the area is your new job. As Lead UX your main tasks are:
- Lead the UX activities and help the development teams focus better on user experience
- Institutionalise UX at all levels and directions in the organisation
- Cooperate closely with user experience designers
- You are changing the organisation - making everybody understand the importance of user focus
- Together with the rest of the Agile Transformation team you lead the way towards world class business transformation
Your Arla possibility
We are changing the ways of working in Arla IT, and within our closest stakeholders. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users.As a team,we support Europe's largest dairy company and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Great communicator with a passion for UX
Being a Lead UX you have quite some experience within the field. 5+ years of relevant experience on top of a relevant education is expected. Apart from that:
- You have been in a similar situation before and knows how to tackle this
- You have an 'I'm here to help' attitude when identifying a need for UX focus
- You have UX experience within mobile applications, web and traditional IT solutions
- You're self-driven and like to set the direction, you're creative and passionate about technology
- You thrive in cross functional teams
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.If this sounds exciting, feel free to call Hans Grønnebæk Hansen at +45 8938 1798 as soon as possible and no later than March 15th.
We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via "apply online".